TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok, so I got a new computer to replace my old junk/biohazard/dork around with stuff computer. The previous box got white screens on 8 games (Bandit, Becoming A Rock Star, Lewd Island, LoSeSB, Melody, Parental Love and Water world). On the new machine none of these get whitescreen. Also Man of the House wouldn't allow you to give Mom milk during intro (Couldn't click on milk and then on Mom to transfer). So on the new box none of these issues exist (didn't check Waterworls or LoSeSB since I don't like those games much). Interesting, isn't it? So my guess is it's either memory (new box has three times the system memory) or issue with the graphics card. Old box had a motherboard graphics that stole system memory to run it. Just info for the whitescreen people (the work around for whitescreens works, install 7.0 SDK and run game under sdk).

So I've now started playing MOTH. I have run into a question. The Date with Ashley has a one page guide, but none of the other dates have guides/walkthrough/ help. So I went on a date with veronica and it must not have went well, because she started wearing panties again, and no goodnight kiss or and action after date. :) Anyone have a guide for Veronica dates?
Guides...

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Well, it's been a bit since I've been able to sit and play games. After reading mountains of posts in this thread, I'm glad you're taking a moment to "fix" things @Faerin. That Debby render is sweet, but Veronica is, and always will be, BAE! ;) Also glad to see your Patrons support your decision to take a step back and get things together. I remember you doing bi-weekly releases and thinking to myself "I sure hope they don't burn themselves out". You put in a metric-shit-ton of work. Looking forward to the rework. Best wishes!

PS: I still think the super hero is @Carlo S :happyblush

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok these are sort of a comment to the developer, or perhaps more of a wish.

The bubble bath with Ashley changes over time. If the route where ashley bends over and shows her ass to the MC, should have an option to lick her ass and/or her pussy. Every time that scene comes up, I cry a little that you can only look. (Thought of putting a smiley here. But it would be a lie. I really do almost shed a tear every time this happens.)

When you catch Veronica coming out of the bath, and she drops towel, she promises that the MC can ask her to strip anytime the MC wants and she'll do it. This is a vile lie by the authors or the developer. (same parenthetical comment as above) Even if you limited it to when you're alone with Veronica, this also would be near criminal malfeasance if this isn't added.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
When you catch Veronica coming out of the bath, and she drops towel, she promises that the MC can ask her to strip anytime the MC wants and she'll do it. This is a vile lie by the authors or the developer. (same parenthetical comment as above) Even if you limited it to when you're alone with Veronica, this also would be near criminal malfeasance if this isn't added.
At the very least, we should have the option to peep or walk in! XD

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey @Faerin since you're doing a bunch of system work on the game, what about looking into making a Mac version? It seems pretty easy - see 10:50 in this video:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey @Faerin since you're doing a bunch of system work on the game, what about looking into making a Mac version? It seems pretty easy - see 10:50 in this video:
It's not that it's hard to publish for Mac @goobdoob, but maintaining and uploading 4 different version is a bit of a hassle and time is sparse enough as it is ;)
Besides that, I can't debug for Mac (as I don't own one).

I will release a Mac version eventually, but it will have to wait until I'm at v1.0 (I might do one in between, but don't really see the merit of it now, as development is moving so fast).

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Poll results
A: Release on the 19th, it's been too long, I don't care about some bugs and outdated dialogs, I just want to get to the new storylines as soon as possible.

B: Release late October/early November and get a completely stable and updated version, so you can focus completey on content updates after that.

Thanks for your input!

A: Hurry up already! 7%

B: Take your time. 78%

C: Either is fine. 16%
Poll ended Oct 14, 2018 433 votes total
@Faerin I came to say something around the lines "hey mate, i hope everything is getting along with all the new stuff u want to include" and such... but i read this comment im quoting... that shows what u earned through ur hard and steady work, i bet every serious dev (and obviusly the mayority of those not so serious XD) would want that kind of backup from their supporters... myself, knowing how u handle yourself with the "dev" part of this business for a long time now, i can say im not surprised at all, mate. Im glad and congrats just for that. Cheers!

ps/ U placed the bar pretty high, i hope u can even surpass that with the new stuff u plan to introduce ;).

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin I came to say something around the lines "hey mate, i hope everything is getting along with all the new stuff u want to include" and such... but i read this comment im quoting... that shows what u earned through ur hard and steady work, i bet every serious dev (and obviusly the mayority of those not so serious XD) would want that kind of backup from their supporters... myself, knowing how u handle yourself with the "dev" part of this business for a long time now, i can say im not surprised at all, mate. Im glad and congrats just for that. Cheers!

ps/ U placed the bar pretty high, i hope u can even surpass that with the new stuff u plan to introduce ;).
Thanks for the kinds words mate!
I'm doing my best, I think it will be nice improvement, but I'll let you be the judge of that ;)

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Anyone know why I can't progress with the mother/landlady? At 60 hearts, 30 arousal, and 2 stars and the hint is to help her with her morning yoga, but whenever I ask, she says it's too advanced and I should just do yoga with the girls.

When I do yoga with the girls, the MC eventually just gives up. What am I missing here?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Anyone know why I can't progress with the mother/landlady? At 60 hearts, 30 arousal, and 2 stars and the hint is to help her with her morning yoga, but whenever I ask, she says it's too advanced and I should just do yoga with the girls.

When I do yoga with the girls, the MC eventually just gives up. What am I missing here?
Not sure if it will help but have you tried the second option during weekday yoga?? I think it's something like asking if she needs help. Try that and see if it gives you some progress.

Hope that helps. :)

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It happens when you are peeping her in the bathroom, you then see her walk towards the door. And then it happens in the hall (why does this sound like a reference to clue).
I know, but once she has told you that, I was saying that it would be nice if we could either peep or walk in on her, or for that matter, just demand that she strip for you, but I assume that is coming later. XD

Reactions: Simon Jester

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I know, but once she has told you that, I was saying that it would be nice if we could either peep or walk in on her, or for that matter, just demand that she strip for you, but I assume that is coming later. XD
I'm hoping we can just ask her to get naked as a prelude to sex. :) But ya.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Help im just about finished with the game but im stuck with Ashley and i didnt realize it. Ive done kiss her, french kiss her, feel her up, and now im stuck. And these strategy guides are useless. She gets in the tub with me, shows me her ass, but she leaves me with a hardon. What do i do next? I have two more to after feel her up but i cant get there

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How do you speak with Sophia
It depends on where you are, the first times you have to catch her in Ashley's room on Sunday afternoons, after that, you meet her in the gym at 2pm, then in the sauna at 3pm.
I'm hoping we can just ask her to get naked as a prelude to sex. :) But ya.
My hope is that first you get her to clean in her undies and then naked, but I suppose those events don't need to be connected. XD
Help im just about finished with the game but im stuck with Ashley and i didnt realize it. Ive done kiss her, french kiss her, feel her up, and now im stuck. And these strategy guides are useless. She gets in the tub with me, shows me her ass, but she leaves me with a hardon. What do i do next? I have two more to after feel her up but i cant get there
Keep visiting her in her room. I can't be sure, but I think you need to do Sophia's stuff. Check your phone, it will give you hints.

R

RWaites

Mom Yoga 06:00 Mon - Friday Roof only choose first option to unlock the Gym location after that chooseethe second option to start and continue with Yoga Buddies

Saturday Yogawith Family not implemented yet

Have youu installed tthe Incest Patch? (download to mainn game folder and overwrite existing mapping file

Reactions: LeRescator
4.20 star(s) 251 Votes