IvorG

Mar 28, 2019
For Emma: Go back to the sex job to re-trigger the dialogue (a know bug in 0.9.1). Go to the Gym and you should be able to select nuru massage this time.

For Claire: Do everything the hints are telling you to do!
Thx, for Emma it worked!

But for Claire the only hint I got is the Angel hint icon telling me: 'I should improve my relationship with Claire' , that's it.
heart 21 lust 0 Suspicion 1
I don't get +1 heart anymore after meeting Claire, chores, footrub, peeking, yoga...
What I also think is strange I have almost 100% cleared for all the other ones and for Claire only 4%...is this normal?
No idea what I missed...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thx, for Emma it worked!

But for Claire the only hint I got is the Angel hint icon telling me: 'I should improve my relationship with Claire' , that's it.
heart 21 lust 0 Suspicion 1
I don't get +1 heart anymore after meeting Claire, chores, footrub, peeking, yoga...
What I also think is strange I have almost 100% cleared for all the other ones and for Claire only 4%...is this normal?
No idea what I missed...
Could you attach your save, please?

Reactions: IvorG

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I didn't finished yet this game, but i'm pretty anxious to see the update of this game, this game surprised me so well and i didn't expect to be that good.

Well done Faerin, keep strong and creative, because your game is awesome and one of the best there, we hope for your new update soon. :D

Reactions: Faerin

darkrain1993

Jul 20, 2018
I didn't finished yet this game, but i'm pretty anxious to see the update of this game, this game surprised me so well and i didn't expect to be that good.

Well done Faerin, keep strong and creative, because your game is awesome and one of the best there, we hope for your new update soon. :D
Rejoice It's coming today.

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes