Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
you can't ... or tell people to come to F95 instead using cheap, ad-bloated website's like svscomics etc..
There's one website I know of where they forbid links to F95. In fact, links to here get deleted and the poster chastised.

Sorry for the OT post.. but yeah.. They're that greedy.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I have some issues while getting all of Debbies content. I started with 100% before this update. Now went through all hints so far (found coin and googled it) and she is showing the cold shoulder now. Achievements say. 75% - missing 50% Grindmaster -> Respect 15/25. what to do to earn respect? tried tennis and gym - she just ignores me ....

any suggestions? (thx in advance)

EDIT: NVM - as i got from his discord, its a known bug which Faerin didnt manage to solve before this update - just have to be patient, will be fixed with next update!

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I have some issues while getting all of Debbies content. I started with 100% before this update. Now went through all hints so far (found coin and googled it) and she is showing the cold shoulder now. Achievements say. 75% - missing 50% Grindmaster -> Respect 15/25. what to do to earn respect? tried tennis and gym - she just ignores me ....

any suggestions? (thx in advance)

EDIT: NVM - as i got from his discord, its a known bug which Faerin didnt manage to solve before this update - just have to be patient, will be fixed with next update!
Actually, it's not a bug, the content for raising her stat is just not in this update.
So once her story progresses more, you'll find a way to earn back her respect ;)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Actually, it's not a bug, the content for raising her stat is just not in this update.
So once her story progresses more, you'll find a way to earn back her respect ;)
So, 97% is the max advance this time?

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes