Zero919

May 2, 2017
HEU Claire surprised me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now we know in whom MC such grew hehe:whistle:...and I liked Diane when she said she got what she always wanted. ;)
There were a few unexpected twists in this update(y)
the only negative is that the face Diane was hidden by the hair I would like to see her faceo_O
and by the way @Faerin, I think your animations are getting better and better.:giggle:

Reactions: Faerin

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
HEU Claire surprised me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now we know in whom MC such grew hehe:whistle:...and I liked Diane when she said she got what she always wanted. ;)
There were a few unexpected twists in this update(y)
the only negative is that the face Diane was hidden by the hair I would like to see her faceo_O
and by the way @Faerin, I think your animations are getting better and better.:giggle:
It was hidden by more than just her hair :ROFLMAO:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi @Faerin
I found a typo in dialogs between Claire and Diane.

View attachment 271932 View attachment 271935 View attachment 271938
Did not finish the game yet.
The same error happened in the previous update. It's not a typo, tho.
This happens because you use the incest patch, where Claire's name is ... Mom.

For the next update I hope he will distinguish how family members call her and how strangers call her.
For that he has to introduce a new variable and change the palceholders in all discussions with non family members.
Shouldn't be too many, I think there are actually max. 2 characters who might adress Claire by her name.

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
I don't suppose there is any way of knowing if you have found all of the cosplay collectables that are currently available, is there?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
The same error happened in the previous update. It's not a typo, tho.
This happens because you use the incest patch, where Claire's name is ... Mom.

For the next update I hope he will distinguish how family members call her and how strangers call her.
For that he has to introduce a new variable and change the palceholders in all discussions with non family members.
Shouldn't be too many, I think there are actually max. 2 characters who might adress Claire by her name.
The incest patch is not made by Faerin it is fan made as Patreon rules do not allow incest so if there are any discrepencies in the dialogue due to the use of the patch you will have to find the patches creator and see if he can fix it in someway as I doubt Faerin will

Reactions: Faerin

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
How do I stop Chrome from automatically blocking the update download? I know virus scanners and stuff hate patches but I usually know what I'm getting. Chrome just blocking and only giving an option to discard it is annoying.

edit - Nevermind. It blocked the Openload version but didn't block the Mega version.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I don't suppose there is any way of knowing if you have found all of the cosplay collectables that are currently available, is there?
Go into your phone and look at the pics and look in the folder titled Cosplays

is there a compressed version ?
This is the compressed version and the engine used will not allow any further compression

Reactions: UncleVT
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes