Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I experienced a bug where Veronica texted me the picture from the final nightcrawler event immediatley after the very first event, when I could only move the covers halfway. It kind of spoiled it a lot.

I didn't mess with any flags. I love the game though.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, starting the game from the beginning and playing through introduction I'm stuck at "Let's eat dinner first" with no visible way out...:(
What have I missed?
Edited: Well, based on searching posts it's a bug since 0.6 version, apparently there was a 0.6b to fix it...but seems that part of code is MIA now.. . @Faerin ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well, starting the game from the beginning and playing through introduction I'm stuck at "Let's eat dinner first" with no visible way out...:(
What have I missed?
Sounds like you're in the kitchen right now, so click the down arrow to go to the foyer, click right once and then click on Claire sitting at the table with Ashley and Veronica to join them for dinner.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I experienced a bug where Veronica texted me the picture from the final nightcrawler event immediatley after the very first event, when I could only move the covers halfway. It kind of spoiled it a lot.

I didn't mess with any flags. I love the game though.
What version are you playing

What have I missed?
Just go to the dinner table and click on Claire

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
The same error happened in the previous update. It's not a typo, tho.
This happens because you use the incest patch, where Claire's name is ... Mom.

For the next update I hope he will distinguish how family members call her and how strangers call her.
For that he has to introduce a new variable and change the palceholders in all discussions with non family members.
Shouldn't be too many, I think there are actually max. 2 characters who might adress Claire by her name.
Actually, this has nothing to with the mapping file/incest patch, but just me screwing up her name variable, I'm so used to using the name MC calls her, that I forgot to update it for Diane in some lines.

What have I missed?
Edited: Well, based on searching posts it's a bug since 0.6 version, apparently there was a 0.6b to fix it...but seems that part of code is MIA now.. . @Faerin ?
I wasn't aware that this was still an issue, I'll have a look and see if I can reproduce it.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Sounds like you're in the kitchen right now, so click the down arrow to go to the foyer, click right once and then click on Claire sitting at the table with Ashley and Veronica to join them for dinner.
Unfortunately I'm not at the right time for dinner. It's still 30 minutes to 6pm and I can move only between the main hall and the dining room. All other routes and time skipping are blocked with message "Let's eat dinner first"

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
What version are you playing

Just go to the dinner table and click on Claire
Unfortunately I'm not at the right time for dinner. It's still 30 minutes to 6pm and I can move only between the main hall and the dining room. All other routes and time skipping are blocked with message "Let's eat dinner first"
The latest 0.92 extra

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Top right of the screen you can advance time just advance by 30 mins

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Actually, this has nothing to with the mapping file/incest patch, but just me screwing up her name variable, I'm so used to using the name MC calls her, that I forgot to update it for Diane in some lines.

I wasn't aware that this was still an issue, I'll have a look and see if I can reproduce it.
Should be easy, I just went with the flow through intro...

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Nope, it's blocked with the message as stated.
Honestly I dont know whats up as I have just played the introduction day in the latest version all I can say is try starting the game again and if this happens again restart and skip the introduction day sorry I couldnt be of more help

May 8, 2018
@Faerin @Idkanythingsmarter @TheDevian man this update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah man, recently I have come home and first thing I saw was update which I finished few moments ago, damn, I was left speechless again. Amazing update, and yeah, loved every scene. About Diane, I'm getting feeling that she tricked us into something which she was dreamt for. She played dom just to get into MC pants and to taste Claire. Now she got what she craved for, MC's love and attention. Btw, It happened as I have told you all, hehehe, You (@TheDevian, @Eerie Entity) didn't liked (hated) Diane and look where we have come now. ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah man, recently I have come home and first thing I saw was update which I finished few moments ago, damn, I was left speechless again. Amazing update, and yeah, loved every scene. About Diane, I'm getting feeling that she tricked us into something which she was dreamt for. She played dom just to get into MC pants and to taste Claire. Now she got what she craved for, MC's love and attention. Btw, It happened as I have told you all, hehehe, You (@TheDevian, @Eerie Entity) didn't liked (hated) Diane and look where we have come now. ;)
Wouldn't know, haven't seen it yet, but I knew it would happen eventually. I mean, I still don't really like her look, nor Claire's, but at least her story won't leave me annoyed now. I may finally do it.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@TheDevian @Faerin yeah something i havent played may games that has lesbian domination in them i hope in the future there will be a similar scene when either it happens to Mom and Sasha (ashley) where either Sasha forces mommy to eat her out or Mommy forces Sasha to eat her out

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
For the record, I hate nobody, you forget that I haven't played the game for over half a year, since the end of last summer, I didn't have time to form a proper opinion on the only few different characters there was at the time, haha xD
But F/F and FemDom does sound bad though, definitely raises flags and a yellow alert, makes me cautious, not a fan of those things, nor M/F/F unless the MC just hooks up with 2 random girls for one night, then it's different, but I don't share my LIs :p

korko

May 30, 2017
cant install update only, it says wrong data.Choosed game directory but its give me error (file harsh missmatch). How can install update only?

Wtfaatp

Nov 30, 2017
Lost a little progress. I also no longer have Park/ Tennis court unlocked.. I have no touched any flags and just moved my save from last patch over... Not sure if this is just me or? Anyone else help me with this?> If I'm a dunce just let me know !:D

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes