TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
For the record, I hate nobody, you forget that I haven't played the game for over half a year, since the end of last summer, I didn't have time to form a proper opinion on the only few different characters there was at the time, haha xD
But F/F and FemDom does sound bad though, definitely raises flags and a yellow alert, makes me cautious, not a fan of those things, nor M/F/F unless the MC just hooks up with 2 random girls for one night, then it's different, but I don't share my LIs :p
Well, so far anyway, I have been able to avoid Diane all together, and we have been assured that it will remain so, more or less.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah thats why you got it early there was a bug in that version that has been repaired in the current version
Alright. It's the only issue I've encountered so far and I think I'm nearing the end of the current content, so it's really not all that bad. I only wish the sex animations were less softcore. Thanks for answering.

Reactions: larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Lost a little progress. I also no longer have Park/ Tennis court unlocked.. I have no touched any flags and just moved my save from last patch over... Not sure if this is just me or? Anyone else help me with this?> If I'm a dunce just let me know !:D
I have just looked at your save and there is nothing wrong with it that I can see and the Park and Tennis Courts are there try umpacking the game again and try that also use 7zip to unpack it as others have had issues using Winrar

Sep 7, 2018
So, is the current game supposed to end with me being less than 100% with Debby? I read where it said end of content and wait for update after the chip... but... It just seems odd, every other game I've ended with 100% complete on everything/everyone...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So, is the current game supposed to end with me being less than 100% with Debby? I read where it said end of content and wait for update after the chip... but... It just seems odd, every other game I've ended with 100% complete on everything/everyone...
yes, it is intended to end with 97%! You can't reach 100% in this update.

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
is it just me or do these updates never have enough new content for how long the update takes to make?
Yes, it's just you. And yes, the updates never have as much as we want.

But, considering all the graphics involved, which takes time, and ironing out the story line so it's conflict-free, whic also takes time, I think our hero, the story's creator, does a most excellent job pumping out an update EVERY TWO WEEKS.

Complaints? None (although some improvements could be made).

D

Deleted member 1200074

Actually, this has nothing to with the mapping file/incest patch, but just me screwing up her name variable, I'm so used to using the name MC calls her, that I forgot to update it for Diane in some lines.

I wasn't aware that this was still an issue, I'll have a look and see if I can reproduce it.
I can attest that this does still happen. However, I believe it is an issue with the mod for the game that gives some basic cheats. It screws with required timing in the introduction.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I can attest that this does still happen. However, I believe it is an issue with the mod for the game that gives some basic cheats. It screws with required timing in the introduction.
Which mod are you referring to? The one that was in the OP prior to v0.8.3? Or did you mean the mapping file? Aside from the mapping.xml file, there are no mods for MotH.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
is it just me or do these updates never have enough new content for how long the update takes to make?
If you knew how long it takes to make that small bit of content you would appreciate it more 100 hrs plus of coding a week the animations alone took 48 hrs to render. If you find the dev who makes Dr Amana he live streams every week while he is setting up a scene that can take anything from an hour to 3 hrs just setting up the scene then you have the render time which on a good rig is probably an hour at best more if the scene is complex.
So if we do a little math
Coding - 100hrs
Animations - 48 hrs
Scene set up - on average lets say 1.5 hrs
Rendering - 50 new scenes on average per update at say again 1.5 hrs rendering time

So we have 200 hrs coding + 48hrs animations + 50 x 1.5 set up 75hrs + Rendering 50 x 1.5 again 75hrs

Thats a grand total of 398 man hours from 1 dev in 2 weeks I havent even taken into account test versions testing bug fixes testing again.
We are talking 200 man hours a week and as there are only 168 hrs in a week this guys working miracles :LOL:.

So when everyone come on here and is like

giphy9.gif

Take a look at the math above because I dont put that much work into my marriage let alone a game that everyone here gets for free

Larry5168

zanetampa911

Jan 8, 2019
I am missing one photo of Veronica and cannot figure out how to find it. Literally 100% complete on everything else in 0.9.1

It is photo 31, something in between sneaking into her room at 5:00 am and fucking her ass and the next photo is her washing the kitchen floor in the maid outfit. Can someone post what that photo is or where to find it?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I am missing one photo of Veronica and cannot figure out how to find it. Literally 100% complete on everything else in 0.9.1

It is photo 31, something in between sneaking into her room at 5:00 am and fucking her ass and the next photo is her washing the kitchen floor in the maid outfit. Can someone post what that photo is or where to find it?
After you have done the Nightcrawler event with her and completed it she will send you a selfie just forward time until you get it

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

That image is part of the night crawler event. It's actually a selfie that she sends you. So change the time to 9:00am and you should get a message from her.

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes