zanetampa911

Jan 8, 2019
After you have done the Nightcrawler event with her and completed it she will send you a selfie just forward time until you get it

I finished nightcrawler days ago and the selfie never came... not sure if there is a way to force it? I actually remember her sending that text, one night when I didn't save... she says I had a dream you fucked my ass, then sends the photo of her creamed asshole... I've fucked her a bunch of times and the selfie still hasn't come through.

D

Deleted member 1200074

Which mod are you referring to? The one that was in the OP prior to v0.8.3? Or did you mean the mapping file? Aside from the mapping.xml file, there are no mods for MotH.
The mapping file is the inc patch. The mod I am talking about was updated to .92 this morning. https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-ikarumod-v1-ikaruga.9390/page-8

The mod still works, at least travel speed does, however, it cannot be brought over during introduction as it breaks the specific timing. Feel free to test it out if you like. Should confirm the findings.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I finished nightcrawler days ago and the selfie never came... not sure if there is a way to force it? I actually remember her sending that one night when I didn't save... she says I had a dream you fucked my ass, then sends the photo of her creamed asshole... I've fucked her a bunch of times and the selfie still hasn't come through.
Thats probably the problem the event has been triggered and the flag set so the game reads it as if you have the selfie go into the shady guy on your phone and click Unlock all memories and you will get it dont do this if you havent completed all the content with the other girls as it will spoil the game for you just wait until you have and the do it

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The mapping file is the inc patch. The mod I am talking about was updated to .92 this morning. https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-ikarumod-v1-ikaruga.9390/page-8

The mod still works, at least travel speed does, however, it cannot be brought over during introduction as it breaks the specific timing. Feel free to test it out if you like. Should confirm the findings.
Oh, okay. It sounds similar to a mod that was made prior to v0.8.3 and that mod caused people to miss certain things when they had to walk around on the map (buying the taser and concert tickets, meeting Angel for the first time, finding wallets, etc..).

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Screenshot (9).png

97% completion? Well, I've only got 75% so far. No hints, she won't play tennis with me, she won't talk to me at the cop shop, won't even spot me while bench-pressing at the gym. Yes, I picked up the chip off the floor and Googled it

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
97% completion? Well, I've only got 75% so far. No hints, she won't play tennis with me, she won't talk to me at the cop shop, won't even spot me while bench-pressing at the gym. Yes, I picked up the chip off the floor and Googled it
75% is all I have too. I don't think 97% is possible on completion of this version.

Reactions: TheDevian

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
View attachment 272068

75% is all I have too. I don't think 97% is possible on completion of this version.
And thats all you will get in this version as you cant get 100% completion in this version Faerin posted an explanation earlier in the thread as you cannot gain Debbys stats back

Actually, it's not a bug, the content for raising her stat is just not in this update.
So once her story progresses more, you'll find a way to earn back her respect ;)

william7809

May 5, 2018
Thanks for the update Faerin, really enjoying the Diane character with the woman manipulating mc for once so i really hope that continues.

Reactions: Faerin

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Someday I'm going to finally get around to starting this again, I think was a couple updates behind before the engine change.

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes