cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
dont work for me. every time she is not at home ???
At 12:30 click on Diane's door on a weekday.

The mapping file is the inc patch. The mod I am talking about was updated to .92 this morning. https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-ikarumod-v1-ikaruga.9390/page-8

The mod still works, at least travel speed does, however, it cannot be brought over during introduction as it breaks the specific timing. Feel free to test it out if you like. Should confirm the findings.
You don't need a mod for fast traveling, it is already available in the game! Just hold CTRL for fast traveling!

help I can not find the right answers for cinema with pam.
Here you find a guide for the date:

Reactions: TheDevian

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I just realized Everyone calls your mom, "Mom" with the inc patch. (In this case, Diane) Is there a way to adjust it so only family refers to her as that? Does anyone recall what her name originally was? Because I swear her actual name was used in dialogues with non family members before, as well as her name used to be in the phone contacts. I've never played the game w/o the patch, so I don't think I'd be recalling it from that.

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Inc patch doesn't seem to be working any longer in the latest version for me. I downloaded just the update and ran that then redownloaded the patch and copied it to the game folder overwriting the existing one.
However in the game the text doesn't seem to match what would be expected. I had a look at the mapping.xml file and it seems okay.

He refers to Claire as landlady when in your room with the other character in latest content. And Ashley as roommate. I would expect it should be mom/sister with the patch installed?

Edit: downloaded the full version and it seems fine. Must be something to do with the update patch.

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes