Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
That is what I thought based on the screen shots I saw of her too, but seeing her 'in person', I changed my mind. Her bust is larger than I thought.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And her familiarity with you seems to fit pretty well too. That said, Emma's hips might be a bit big for that...
Another hint we have is that none of the names we were given the option to guess were it, so we can eliminate them.

-

My second choice is Linda, she fits the build, works at the company with the super stuff, and if mom knows about her, then that would explain why she doesn't like 'Angel'.
i think it is the cop, have they ever been seen at same time ? pretending to chase someone who is yourself will give you an alibi that it is not you, i mean you are her worst enemy :p
and there seem to be some clark kent effect where she appears after angel vanish and they never seen at same time.
also she is pumping at the gym a lot :D

Reactions: Faerin

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was always my assumption. Was going to say it, but you beat me to it! XD
I kind of also have to assume there is some vocal change as well, or he should recognize her voice.

i think it is the cop, have they ever been seen at same time ? pretending to chase someone who is yourself will give you an alibi that it is not you, i mean you are her worst enemy :p
and there seem to be some clark kent effect where she appears after angel vanish and they never seen at same time.
also she is pumping at the gym a lot :D
I had first thought it was the cop too, but a number of things don't line up, like her being at work the first time we met Angel (IIRC), and her look. I even had a headcanon backstory worked out where she was tired of not being able to get things done within the system and such, even her supposed dislike for the vigilante was part of her cover, like you said, but then she seems more on the other side now, what with the whole thing we are blackmailing her about. On the other hand, many heroes have a vice... XD

Also, do we even know if his room has windows? I can't recall seeing them, nor reading a mention of them, but I might have missed it. If not, then that means that 'Angel' has not only been in your room, but the rest of your apartment as well. That reeks of familiarity. Either way, she not only knew where he lived, his name, but also what room was his and where to hide the letter. So, she is pretty likely to be more than just an acquaintance.

He could try analyzing everyone's handwriting... XD

Reactions: Faerin

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It would be kinda pointless, if Angel was a family member or anyone else the main char goes to bed with on a regular base. It has to be someone rather new.

I guess it's Claire's coworker at the company. After all it's a science lab with top and she had to get her powers somewhere.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It would be kinda pointless, if Angel was a family member or anyone else the main char goes to bed with on a regular base. It has to be someone rather new.

I guess it's Claire's coworker at the company. After all it's a science lab with top and she had to get her powers somewhere.
That is why to me, Emma is the #1 suspect, we still have not really done anything with her yet, and she was not an option to guess when she asked us who we thought she was. Linda (I think that's the Co-worker's name), is my 2nd choice, but it is less likely she knows as much about us, and our house. Mom and her fight all the time, so she isn't likely to give her a floor plan or anything, and we had never met her before, so we know she had never been over as a guest.

According to the backstory, whatever affected Angel (the science), it was a long time ago, when she was a baby, not something recent. ...And for all we know, Emma might be adopted.

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
I thought I saw that the 8.3 was released on the page patreon, but good as faerin to my recollection has personal concern, I prefer to miss a small update, we will have everything at 8.4 .
as for angel it is not difficult just to see the postures, although I have a doubt about 2 people in the house (almost identical breast sizes, and especially blatant embarrassment when it is in front of MC ) but on and some it's not a foreign ^^

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
masturbate_2.jpg

Veronica is getting lonely...

So she decided to have some fun by herself.

Veronica is the first character I have completely revised, including all her dialogs and events.
I even added a small event here and there.
I'm really happy with the improvements so far!

Hopefully, we'll be able to join her on the 19th of October.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Goddam I started this and thought I'd hate it. But from all I read about it I decided to try. Now Im going on 4 days,every spare second of time after work and all the other life shit I gotta do. Still I gotta finish Ashley and Claire and don't even know ,can I fuck Ann with Vic ? It say's to do it on my phone but everytime I try it says next version. That right? er No? matbe missed sumting??!!! GREAT (TIME CONSUMING) GAME! Fuck I need sleep. Night all

GGK

Aug 5, 2018
I got am text message from emma, but she is not in my contact list and so i can't read the message. The game doesn't go further if I have'nt read this message....bug?

GGK

R

RWaites

Veronica is getting lonely...
Patrons only
Oct 12 at 12:38am
So she decided to have some fun by herself.

Veronica is the first character I have completely revised, including all her dialogs and events.
I even added a small event here and there.
I'm really happy with the improvements so far!

Hopefully, we'll be able to join her on the 19th of October. masturbate_2.jpg

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes