TravoltaX

Sep 18, 2017
Hey,
sorry, but I don't have the nerves to read through 1800 pages :D
I think my game bugged with Emma. It's on the "Next time I'm rubbing sunscreen on her back I should call her bluff".
In the walkthrough it says "Stairway (SUNDAY)" from 9:00 to 9:59, but she's never there, what can I do to fix it.
Thanks in advance. :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey,
sorry, but I don't have the nerves to read through 1800 pages :D
I think my game bugged with Emma. It's on the "Next time I'm rubbing sunscreen on her back I should call her bluff".
In the walkthrough it says "Stairway (SUNDAY)" from 9:00 to 9:59, but she's never there, what can I do to fix it.
Thanks in advance. :)
On sunday have breakfast with Claire and Ashley and invite Emma to go to the beach.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
@Faerin I've paying attention and downloading the latest version but since you did some changes to 0.8.4 I really haven't had the time to start a new game, with 0.9.1 I was able to get under way with a new game. I see new ways you can acquire points that I didn't before, anyway all good stuff o_O

I was curious if you would be interested in changing the Neon's song into something different and perhaps more appropriate or more fitting to the games theme :unsure: Artists name is -Foxy Brown-, the song is -Candy- here a youtube link to the song

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
He can't use these music because it is copyrighted! Either he buys a license for the sound/song (expensive as fuck!) or he use open source sounds (for free!)..
The theme song for the GYM is from the film Rocky, Eye Of The Tiger and as far as I know that is copyrighted by the original band Survivor, the film and music studios owning the rights to it as well.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
The theme song for the GYM is from the film Rocky, Eye Of The Tiger and as far as I know that is copyrighted by the original band Survivor, the film and music studios owning the rights to it as well.
Actually, I'll be removing that for the same reason. I added it as sort of a joke at one point, but honestly just forgot to remove it again when the game got more popular. I'll have to find a replacement for that.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Actually, I'll be removing that for the same reason. I added it as sort of a joke at one point, but honestly just forgot to remove it again when the game got more popular. I'll have to find a replacement for that.
Yeah I remember it was added as a joke. Its pretty sad very few people bother to 'buy' these songs but the minute someone uses it they (music/film industry) want to get their asshole all twisted over it.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Why did you delete your post @ElmerFudd? :unsure: Nothing was wrong with it!
It was an error on my part, as just after I got the message I went to her apartment at that time (on the Saturday) and all it said was go see her on a weekday and I couldn't get in on the Saturday, as I assumed the message was meant for that day. [Silly me!)
And so when it became a Monday, at 12:30 I went to her place, and she was there. 6th session completed.

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes