cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
ofc here you are
Why don't you follow the hints?

Debbie's hint tells you to improve your relationship with Sophie.

Sophie's hint tells you to meet Ashley in the afternoon (leave your room at 14:00 or 15:00 and you will bump into her). On Sunday go to Ashley's room at 11:00 and get the bj from Sophie.

Afterwards Debbie's and Sophie's hints will change and Sophie will be available at the Tennis court on the weekend!

raim

Jun 19, 2017
Why don't you follow the hints?

Debbie's hint tells you to improve your relationship with Sophie.

Sophie's hint tells you to meed Ashley in the afternoon (leave your room at 14:00 or 15:00 and you will bump into her). On Sunday go to Ashley's room at 11:00 and get the bj from Sophie.

Afterwards Debbie's and Sophie's hints will change and Sophie will be available at the Tennis court on the weekend!
r u joking? you think its so simple? i cant meet Sophia on Sat and Sun at 15-17:00 and i cant meet her in the entrance...
i try to meet Sophia all days at 15-17:00 nothing happened! if its so simple why i wrote here...

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
r u joking? you think its so simple? i cant meet Sophia on Sat and Sun at 15-17:00 and i cant meet her in the entrance...
i try to meet Sophia all days at 15-17:00 nothing happened! if its so simple why i wrote here...
I tried your save (russian right?!) and did all the stuff.. I don't know if there is a mistake in the russian translation for the hints, but the hints are telling you everything you should do at least in English!

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry have you been following the story she is blackmailing him in the same way as he blackmailed Veronica so in no way is he a willing participant. As for being an ugly bitch thats because at present in this story line shes beating the MC at his own game, and obviously you dont like that aspect of the storyline, If she had moved across the hall and came with a Mom tag you would have been saying God I cant wait till the MC gets to have some fun with her. As for NTR Faerin has always said he wouldnt introduce one and hasnt.
The MC may well turn the tables on her yet but what I dont understand is why people dislike the character so much, I dont know why people are threatened by her its a game its not real but some of you act as if it was your life shes threatening

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
It is simple, you're probably doing something wrong without realizing it. I tried your save with the game in Russian to make sure it's not a language problem and all you have to do is:
  1. Pass the time until 15:00 on MON (as long as it isn't SAT on SUN in can be any day).
  2. Be on your room at that time and try to leave using the green arrow. Ashley should appear to talk to you.
  3. Pass the time until 15:00 on SUN and try to enter Ashley's room.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
It is simple, you're probably doing something wrong without realizing it. I tried your save with the game in Russian to make sure it's not a language problem and all you have to do is:
  1. Pass the time until 15:00 on MON (as long as it isn't SAT on SUN in can be any day).
  2. Be on your room at that time and try to leave using the green arrow. Ashley should appear to talk to you.
  3. Pass the time until 15:00 on SUN and try to enter Ashley's room.
naaah that can't be so easy there MUST be a bug in the game :rolleyes:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As for being an ugly bitch thats because at present in this story line shes beating the MC at his own game, and obviously you dont like that aspect of the storyline, If she had moved across the hall and came with a Mom tag you would have been saying God I cant wait till the MC gets to have some fun with her.
Have to mildly disagree with you on this part for myself at least, in fact, other than Diane, so far Claire is the only other one I don't really like in general appearance-wise. About the only scene I don't mind with her is the hadaka apron, as her ass is about the only part of her that doesn't look surgically altered to an extreme degree.

It's funny, I started off wanting to avoid Veronica, due to hating the bitchy older sister trope, but she became one of my favorites, despite not having nipples 90+% of the time, and now it's mom I want to avoid. :p

That said, I never really played this game for the art, and it's getting a lot better with each update, even Diane is starting to look better in the recent screen shots I have seen.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Sorry have you been following the story she is blackmailing him in the same way as he blackmailed Veronica so in no way is he a willing participant. As for being an ugly bitch thats because at present in this story line shes beating the MC at his own game, and obviously you dont like that aspect of the storyline, If she had moved across the hall and came with a Mom tag you would have been saying God I cant wait till the MC gets to have some fun with her. As for NTR Faerin has always said he wouldnt introduce one and hasnt.
The MC may well turn the tables on her yet but what I dont understand is why people dislike the character so much, I dont know why people are threatened by her its a game its not real but some of you act as if it was your life shes threatening
I think she's a nice twist to the game with the MC getting a dose of his own medicine. Even though we all know he'll work it out in the end like has always done through the game already, i.e Debby as one example. Him playing the role of "submissive" for a bit is a nice touch.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
What does being forced by the doctor to do things have to do with NTR? o_O
The topic I presented is already moot.

In chances that Diane succeeds in subduing the MC, her target next will be all the girls having relations with the MC. With the MC being powerless to do anything about it and also be forced in assisting Diane in her endeavors and also forced to watch everything as it unfolds. That's NTR (female version).

This won't happen so it's good.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The topic I presented is already moot.

In chances that Diane succeeds in subduing the MC, her target next will be all the girls having relations with the MC. With the MC being powerless to do anything about it and also be forced in assisting Diane in her endeavors and also forced to watch everything as it unfolds. That's NTR (female version).

This won't happen so it's good.
Ah, I see what you mean.

This isn't a game where we have to worry about that. We're gonna win in the end! :)

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
Hello, I have a tech issue here.

In the Introduction day part, I finished the delivery milk task and mom asks me to have a dinner. Then I stuck. I cannot go anywhere except the Stairway and the Foyer. I clicked everywhere and there is no progress except the system keep asking me to have dinner first. So is there anyone like me?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello, I have a tech issue here.

In the Introduction day part, I finished the delivery milk task and mom asks me to have a dinner. Then I stuck. I cannot go anywhere except the Stairway and the Foyer. I clicked everywhere and there is no progress except the system keep asking me to have dinner first. So is there anyone like me?
Do you see the girls at the dinner table? If you do, join them.

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
Do you see the girls at the dinner table? If you do, join them.
Thanks for your kind reply. I find the issue reason. It is about the mod I put in. After the mod, there is no girl at the table. It just a small glitch. It is totally fine now after I removed the mod.

Thanks anyway.

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes