CrazyRaccoon

May 12, 2017
Every time I click on New Game, Continue or Christmas special, my game freezes in this screen in Attachments. I only used the incest patch.
Sorry my english.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Every time I click on New Game, Continue or Christmas special, my game freezes in this screen in Attachments. I only used the incest patch.
Sorry my english.
1. Wait for version 0.9.4
2. make sure you extract the game and not playing it from inside the archive file.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I show up to look for the link and make mirrors for everybody. I'll scour a few more sites and see if I can dig it up. I'll keep looking.

Reactions: DJsona

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
There is a bug in this new version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
getting the same problem.
Sorry there isnt a bug in the game as quite a few of us have tested it and it works fine for us there is a possibility that the problem is on your end for now just go into the gallery for Pam and click the pic you can progress from there then go here and post your problem pretty sure the lads there can help you out

https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-troubleshooting-help.14787/

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
There is a bug in this new version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
getting the same problem.
Could either one of you please provide us with a save that shows the problem also out of interest could you please try to enlarge any other selfie in the phone to see if it works but either way please post a save Thanks

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes