JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
That was a metaphor I was using and not meant as an insult do you have any completed saves from any update from 0.83 if not then there is a possibility you may have unpacked the game in a place where you dont have permissions for the game to write a new save file
I went and got rid of all my saves and tried to start over a week ago. I played new game for a while saved and quit then came back next day,save was there but wouldn't work(continue was locked). Yesterday DLed new version, does same thing. Don't got the time now to play with it but everything I've tried don't work. Got saves but they don't work. Don't have any prob. with any other game on my comp. ???????

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I went and got rid of all my saves and tried to start over a week ago. I played new game for a while saved and quit then came back next day,save was there but wouldn't work(continue was locked). Yesterday DLed new version, does same thing. Don't got the time now to play with it but everything I've tried don't work. Got saves but they don't work. Don't have any prob. with any other game on my comp. ???????
Could you post one of your saves so I can see if it locks on my game thanks

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
To make it simple: You don't have permission to save in the current location of the game.

Where is the game located on your PC?

Caesar26

Jan 10, 2019
Im stuck on Diane story the hints Say Claire sometimes run into her in the hallway when she came back from work but impossible to find her please help me (please excuse my english i know it's horrible but il french )

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Im stuck on Diane story the hints Say Claire sometimes run into her in the hallway when she came back from work but impossible to find her please help me (please excuse my english i know it's horrible but il french )
Mo. to Fri. at 16:30 front door of MC's apartment (where the elevator is).

Reactions: Caesar26

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Your English isn't horrible; I've seen much worse! :)

Be in the hallway between the apartments when Claire comes home from work (16:30 or 17:00).

Reactions: Caesar26

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Also just had a thought what are you using to unpack the game if its Winrar dont use that if its not right up to date use 7zip

Get it here :

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
What genre would you consider this game? RPG? VN/RPG? I've been trying to think of a way to classify it but can't come up with anything. RPG seems too broad to me.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Also just had a thought what are you using to unpack the game if its Winrar dont use that if its not right up to date use 7zip

Get it here :
Do use 7-zip for all my dl's never a prob. Never a problem till recently Been playing MotH since day one

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Do use 7-zip for all my dl's never a prob. Never a problem till recently Been playing MotH since day one
Like I said it was just a thought and one thing we can cross off the list but could you post one of the saves that in your folder so I can see if locks my game up as well

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Like I said it was just a thought and one thing we can cross off the list but could you post one of the saves that in your folder so I can see if locks my game up as well
I will got out of work early so I'm Dl, Mel So maybe later But thanx!!

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes