Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Defo need some tweaking (mod). The sleep meter goes down fast and can only do 8 hour sleeps..... that screws massively with the day/night.

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Defo need some tweaking (mod). The sleep meter goes down fast and can only do 8 hour sleeps..... that screws massively with the day/night.
Agreed. The love goes up way too slow and no way I found to increase charm and fitness. Also money is really scarce.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Played the game, got robbed, quit the game. I seriously hate that shit, it's one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to these games. Best of luck to the dev, it's not for me tho.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
how can you cheat it?
It's unity so probably shift+O but I didn't try. Or does that only work with ren'py? Didn't work so just ren'py. Looks like a ren'py game, threw me off, even tho it says unity when loading. Dunno how to cheat so def not playing :)

wild gurl

Mar 5, 2017
It's unity so probably shift+O but I didn't try. Or does that only work woith ren'py?
i believe shift+o is the ren'py console command. i think you have to modify the assembly.sharp.dll but i have no idea how to do that since i don't mess around with that/cheat engine too often

U

User_10739

I found intelligence, strength & charm in CE hasn't helped me though, everytime I try to do something there is a padlock on it with no explanation as to why I cannot...

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
short for 'computer generated' also short hand of the short hand: cgi 'computer generated images'

refering to the 3D images of the girls used in the game.
thanks for the advice they are the images of the game in specific of the women of this game

Reactions: rKnight

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
I found intelligence, strength & charm in CE hasn't helped me though, everytime I try to do something there is a padlock on it with no explanation as to why I cannot...
padlock apparently is the mood. So one of the 4 stats for mood is too low, which is why it's a grindfest that needs tweaking

Reactions: DiabloVerde
4.20 star(s) 251 Votes