Jan 14, 2019
There is no gallery on the main menu. If you play the Extra version, you have the option to unlock all "Memories" (pictures, cosplay, videos) from the cheat app on your in-game phone.

CG rips (all renders from the game) are available on page 1 (OP) as well.
Thank you very much Cold,
On another note.
I seem to be a bit stuck.
I'm proceeding with Debbie and Angel story.
I am supposed to go to the police station where "Scene starts automatically when entering the Police Station. Once it ends search the ground for a mysterious chip." requires Once Arousal = 25 AND Respect = 25.
But absolutely nothing is happening.
If i meet Angel at night in the park she will say to call her only if it's urgent.

Any idea?

seipher

Sep 30, 2017
good day I hope you can help me

stop playing this game for a while and I want to play it again but I remember that before I had an option to upload the stats of the girls (love, excitement and those things) as I already know much of the story I want to move a little faster
there's some way to do that just showed me an option to
flags console
and it's kind of weird besides giving a warning
I thank you for your help

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
good day I hope you can help me

stop playing this game for a while and I want to play it again but I remember that before I had an option to upload the stats of the girls (love, excitement and those things) as I already know much of the story I want to move a little faster
there's some way to do that just showed me an option to
flags console
and it's kind of weird besides giving a warning
I thank you for your help
In this version of the game the option to raise the girls stats through the cheat console has been removed as it caused more trouble than it was worth with people maxing stats and then wondering why certain scenes where not triggering, the flag console is there so testers like myself can fix bugs that we have missed after a release on the go if you like it again will not increase the girls stats and if you alter anything in there you may well break the game hence the warning.
The only way now to increase the girls stats is to play the game because if you manually edit the values or use cheat engine you will break the game, as you havent played in a while its worth starting again as there are a lot more characters that you can access now and the storyline has a lot of different arcs to it now, also around 50% of the grind that was previously there has been removed.

Hope this helps

Larry5168

Reactions: Faerin

tmv

May 31, 2017
After bumbing into Debby, I didn't search the ground for the chip. And now I'm stuck as I cannot do that anymore and do have no access to the Maskerade. Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

|)E\/!|_

Oct 24, 2018
Played the full game unlocked everything except Angel. Can't continue on her path. Unable to meet mother at her office.
Please check my save file

Juancabeta

Aug 24, 2018
Greetings: I have a lot of difficulty with games that use the "UNITY" game engine.
Can anyone give me the minimum specifications for running this Man of the House?
Thank you.

Psixobolt

Apr 9, 2019
After bumbing into Debby, I didn't search the ground for the chip. And now I'm stuck as I cannot do that anymore and do have no access to the Maskerade. Any suggestions are highly appreciated.
I have the same problem ... chip in inventory ...

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Played the full game unlocked everything except Angel. Can't continue on her path. Unable to meet mother at her office.
Please check my save file
If that's your most recent save then you're missing a few things:
  • Follow Claire/Mom's hint to check the email on your PC.
  • Follow Angel's hint to check the park at midnight.

I have the same problem ... chip in inventory ...
What does her hint say? After getting the chip you have to search for Masquerade using the Google App on the phone which will unlock the location.

Psixobolt

Apr 9, 2019
If that's your most recent save then you're missing a few things:
  • Follow Claire/Mom's hint to check the email on your PC.
  • Follow Angel's hint to check the park at midnight.

What does her hint say? After getting the chip you have to search for Masquerade using the Google App on the phone which will unlock the location.
I missed the moment, immediately selecting the chip

Psixobolt

Apr 9, 2019
What does her hint say? After getting the chip you have to search for Masquerade using the Google App on the phone which will unlock the location.[/QUOTE]

Psixobolt

Apr 9, 2019
I missed the moment, immediately selecting the chip[/QUOTE]
How can you turn on the masquerade in the flags ??? look for saves before chip pickup, re-run reluctant to waste time. I've completed everything except Debbie at 0.93

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I missed the moment, immediately selecting the chip[/QUOTE]

Hover over Debbys pic on the hint bar what does it tell you to do if the chip is in your inventory the option to search for Masquerade should still be there on your phone and will open up Masqurade on the map

Psixobolt

Apr 9, 2019
Hover over Debbys pic on the hint bar what does it tell you to do if the chip is in your inventory the option to search for Masquerade should still be there on your phone and will open up Masqurade on the map[/QUOTE]
Debbie disappeared from the toolbar after picking up the chip. I can’t get her back to the tips hint ...

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hover over Debbys pic on the hint bar what does it tell you to do if the chip is in your inventory the option to search for Masquerade should still be there on your phone and will open up Masqurade on the map
Debbie disappeared from the toolbar after picking up the chip. I can’t get her back to the tips hint ...
Please post your save

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes