larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
@Psixobolt

Just looked at your save and it says you are playing version 0.92 thats why Debby dropped off the hint bar you are at the end of her content for that version. Go to the first page of this thread and download version 0.93 and you can continue along her path

Psixobolt

Apr 9, 2019
@Psixobolt

Just looked at your save and it says you are playing version 0.92 thats why Debby dropped off the hint bar you are at the end of her content for that version. Go to the first page of this thread and download version 0.93 and you can continue along her path
0.93 downloaded and installed ...updates unpack to the root of the game

seipher

Sep 30, 2017
In this version of the game the option to raise the girls stats through the cheat console has been removed as it caused more trouble than it was worth with people maxing stats and then wondering why certain scenes where not triggering, the flag console is there so testers like myself can fix bugs that we have missed after a release on the go if you like it again will not increase the girls stats and if you alter anything in there you may well break the game hence the warning.
The only way now to increase the girls stats is to play the game because if you manually edit the values or use cheat engine you will break the game, as you havent played in a while its worth starting again as there are a lot more characters that you can access now and the storyline has a lot of different arcs to it now, also around 50% of the grind that was previously there has been removed.

Hope this helps

Larry5168
thank you bro is a pity that people do not know how to use more carefully that option I use it without any problem but that happens with people who despair very easily
Thanks for the advice and it seems that if I have to raise slowly the bad is that it is very slow but if you say that new things appear I hope it's worth it

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
thank you bro is a pity that people do not know how to use more carefully that option I use it without any problem but that happens with people who despair very easily
Thanks for the advice and it seems that if I have to raise slowly the bad is that it is very slow but if you say that new things appear I hope it's worth it
Well if you enjoyed the old version of the game you will love where it is now and your welcome

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Well if you enjoyed the old version of the game you will love where it is now and your welcome
Not being a spoiled child this time... I still can't get my save. It is gone I never had a problem before like this. Tried extracting on everywhere I could. Still not working. I'm no comp. genius by a long shot but I'd really like to get back to this game. There is no screenshot I can send. Completely cut out HELP!!!

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Faerin i want colaborate for your game in my language. When you put "eu acho que mandei cala a boca" You have say "eu acho que mandei calar a boca". And wen female thanks not is "obrigado" and is "obrigada". Next i say when you put " Why obrigado" is only "obrigada amor or meu bem" or something this type

Reactions: Faerin

nev232

Dec 3, 2018
Playing v0.9.3 and encountering same issue has previous 2 versions. When I ask Pam/Angel out for a date at the movies there are only 2 selections when giving her a gift. Box of chocolates or nothing. I had been able to give flowers and something else before but now those options are gone. Because of this I cannot get to 5 hearts in the movie theatre to progress. Any ideas on how i can get those selections back when giving her a gift?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Playing v0.9.3 and encountering same issue has previous 2 versions. When I ask Pam/Angel out for a date at the movies there are only 2 selections when giving her a gift. Box of chocolates or nothing. I had been able to give flowers and something else before but now those options are gone. Because of this I cannot get to 5 hearts in the movie theatre to progress. Any ideas on how i can get those selections back when giving her a gift?
Do you have any of the other gifts in your inventory? You may have run out and have to go buy some more.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Do you have flowers in your backpack?

EDIT: Damn too slow.

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
What will happen if I can't pick up the chip or collectable photos? I still can't find the photos despite I already follow the walkthrough.

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes