larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Not being a spoiled child this time... I still can't get my save. It is gone I never had a problem before like this. Tried extracting on everywhere I could. Still not working. I'm no comp. genius by a long shot but I'd really like to get back to this game. There is no screenshot I can send. Completely cut out HELP!!!
First off lets see if we can find your save file whatever folder you have extracted the game to highlight it not the game folder but the main folder where you usually extract the games to. In the top right corner of that window is a search box in it type in .SAV and let the search function run soon enough it will compile a list of every .SAV instance it discovers see if your save is there
Next create folder on your desktop called Man of the House and extract the latest version there, play a new game for a couple of moves and save the game then look inside the save game folder to see if the save you just made is there or not, if it is great that means the game can write a new save there.
Now if you found your save in the search copy it to that save game folder start the game and click continue from there and away you go
If you didnt find your save heres a zip file of every update from 0.83 to 0.93 thanks to @Sonic93XXX for these so you can pick the game up from any update since the game was revamped.
If none of the above works then we have problems and will have to look a little deeper into it.
Sorry for sounding a bit condescending in the reply but as you said yourself your not a computer genius so I dont know what you know or dont so I have to go through it step by step

Hope this helps

Larry5168

Reactions: JeefZ

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
What will happen if I can't pick up the chip or collectable photos? I still can't find the photos despite I already follow the walkthrough.
On the subject of the chip have you bumped into Debby yet in the Police Station as the chip will be on the floor and will still be there even if you leave and go back as for collectables what ones are you missing and I can direct you to where they are

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
On the subject of the chip have you bumped into Debby yet in the Police Station as the chip will be on the floor and will still be there even if you leave and go back as for collectables what ones are you missing and I can direct you to where they are
I only find collectable photos on younger sister. And after that I can't find any photos despite I already follow the walkthrough. Does this action will change the story? Couse seem my gameplay is still same story with the walkthrough.

|)E\/!|_

Oct 24, 2018
If that's your most recent save then you're missing a few things:
  • Follow Claire/Mom's hint to check the email on your PC.
  • Follow Angel's hint to check the park at midnight.

What does her hint say? After getting the chip you have to search for Masquerade using the Google App on the phone which will unlock the location.
did all but still can't meet mom at office.

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
On the subject of the chip have you bumped into Debby yet in the Police Station as the chip will be on the floor and will still be there even if you leave and go back as for collectables what ones are you missing and I can direct you to where they are[/Q
I just curious what will happen if i can't find those photos, because my storyline is same with the walkthrough and nothing change. Right now my gameplay is in the scene when the angel show up in storyline

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I only find collectable photos on younger sister. And after that I can't find any photos despite I already follow the walkthrough. Does this action will change the story? Couse seem my gameplay is still same story with the walkthrough.
Okay download this it will show you all the locations of the Coljectables

Now at the bottom left of your screen there will be a small pic of Ashley hover your mouse over it and tell me what it says and for now ignore the wakthrough

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
did all but still can't meet mom at office.
20:00 go into Claires bedroom and look in her Laptop

Following day

10:00 goto Cydroid Industries talk to Cassie go to Claires office and look at her PC

You are also going to unlock a new character as well

Reactions: |)E\/!|_

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
Okay download this it will show you all the locations of the Coljectables

Now at the bottom left of your screen there will be a small pic of Ashley hover your mouse over it and tell me what it says and for now ignore the wakthrough
Thanks mate for helping me. When I asked about those collectable photos I already downloaded the file and follow the instructions but seem those photos doesn't appear on my PC. But I can see those photo collection on MC phone's gallery inside the game. Thanks

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks mate for helping me. When I asked about those collectable photos I already downloaded the file and follow the instructions but seem those photos doesn't appear on my PC. But I can see those photo collection on MC phone's gallery inside the game. Thanks
This means you use the "unlock all memories" in the cheat app on your game-phone.

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
I've been trying to find an update only from 0.9.0 to 0.9.1 can somebody help please? I dont want to Download the full game again :(( . I have version 0.8.8 and i downloaded updates to 0.8.9 and to 0.9.0 but cant find from 0.9.0 to 0.9.1 :((

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I've been trying to find an update only from 0.9.0 to 0.9.1 can somebody help please? I dont want to Download the full game again :(( . I have version 0.8.8 and i downloaded updates to 0.8.9 and to 0.9.0 but cant find from 0.9.0 to 0.9.1 :((
Just don't! You can catch up very fast by using one of the saves provided in save thread (see OP/First page).

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I've been thinking. If you don't install the incest patch and you just live with the girls doesn't that make the whole Diane thing moot or is the story different when you meet her?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I don't remember an update being released for that version. I would still recommend downloading the game only because you're so behind in version that all it takes is for one of the updates to fail (even if they check the integrity of the files before and after) and you'll be forced to redownload the game.

I've been thinking. If you don't install the incest patch and you just live with the girls doesn't that make the whole Diane thing moot or is the story different when you meet her?
I haven't played without it so I wouldn't know but there is still the problem of the MC impersonating as her and you could also use the angle of Claire sleeping with her tenant as an abuse of power.
I mean, talking about games before placing the incest patch, with how 'unethical' the games take the MC sleeping with their older mother-like figure coming up with a reason of how a landlady sleeping with her younger tenant might be wrong seems easy.

Reactions: Bakkis15
4.20 star(s) 251 Votes