Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I talk with her few times after help her with workout and its says "i wonder if she goes to sauna after workout" but she does not i was there 24/7 and she does not
Go to the health club at 15:00 on a weekday. Immediately after helping Sophia with her workout, she will go to the sauna. That's when you want to go in and wait for her.

Reactions: Benjoo

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
Hi, someone knows where the collectibles are this and the past, I did not find them from the last update, and this one is not in the lingerie store

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi, someone knows where the collectibles are this and the past, I did not find them from the last update, and this one is not in the lingerie store
The collectables are tiered so you wont get the naked version until you get the clothed version the ones you are looking for are in the Lift/Elevator get that one first then the one in the Lingerie store will appear

Yes mate. I use unlock all memories cheat. I don't know the function of this cheat
The function of the Unlock al memories button is that it will give you all the pics and vids of the girls even though you havent reach that stage yet, so if you have used it you now have all the pics and vids that you can acquire throughout the game

amit2050

Apr 6, 2019
Need help for Diane.

Hint : Claire told me that when she comes home from work. she sometime runs into Diane in the hallway.

I was in hallway all day but didn't find Diane.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
The collectables are tiered so you wont get the naked version until you get the clothed version the ones you are looking for are in the Lift/Elevator get that one first then the one in the Lingerie store will appear

The function of the Unlock al memories button is that it will give you all the pics and vids of the girls even though you havent reach that stage yet, so if you have used it you now have all the pics and vids that you can acquire throughout the game
Thanks mate.

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes