docky45

Dec 17, 2023
Are you trying to play the game inside the RAR or have you extracted it to its own folder?
Extracted

I found out why! I had it in another folder with same name .. E:\Man_of_the_House_v102c_extra\Man of the House v1.0.2c (extra) and it didn't work. When I copied files directly under E:\ it started to work...

Best regards!

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Extracted

I found out why! I had it in another folder with same name .. E:\Man_of_the_House_v102c_extra\Man of the House v1.0.2c (extra) and it didn't work. When I copied files directly under E:\ it started to work...

Best regards!
Thanks for letting me know you got it working. :)

Reactions: TheDevian

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
Is there any kind of walk-through available? I seem to have hit a wall and cannot gain anymore heart, arousal, or whip points on the three main women.

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
There is, but it's outdated and obsolete. What are the girls' hints saying?
Mom is stuck on early morning yoga and sleep peeping, little sister is stuck on watch a horror movie, and older sister is stuck on make her do chores. Did all that but no additional points in anything and story advancement. Not sure if there's an action I missed.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Mom is stuck on early morning yoga and sleep peeping, little sister is stuck on watch a horror movie, and older sister is stuck on make her do chores. Did all that but no additional points in anything and story advancement. Not sure if there's an action I missed.
For Veronica (big sis) you actually have to watch her doing the chores at 12:00. Each of the three at least once.

For Ashley (little sis) you need to get her to your bed afterwards (because she is too afraid). Go to sleep after the movie, set the alarm for 8, close the door and wear boxers.

For ClaireI guess you mean when she peeps at you because otherwise I don't remember a Yoga connection? Go to bed, but this time leave the door open - still keep your boxers on, taking them off comes later.

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
For Veronica (big sis) you actually have to watch her doing the chores at 12:00. Each of the three at least once.

For Ashley (little sis) you need to get her to your bed afterwards (because she is too afraid). Go to sleep after the movie, set the alarm for 8, close the door and wear boxers.

For ClaireI guess you mean when she peeps at you because otherwise I don't remember a Yoga connection? Go to bed, but this time leave the door open - still keep your boxers on, taking them off comes later.
I was able to make progress with mom and older sis. Younger sis is still stuck. I received the text she passed her test but the achievement bar still sits at 50% on study quest line.

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
I have done every combination I could think of to advance lil sis past watch horror movie and nothing ever happened. This includes doing nothing else between watching movie and going to bed. I've done these several times. Yet, this time when I do something I have done a few times (nothing between watching the movie and sleeping) all of a sudden, this time it wants to work.

Thanks for the help! I appreciate it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have done every combination I could think of to advance lil sis past watch horror movie and nothing ever happened. This includes doing nothing else between watching movie and going to bed. I've done these several times. Yet, this time when I do something I have done a few times (nothing between watching the movie and sleeping) all of a sudden, this time it wants to work.

Thanks for the help! I appreciate it.
What does Ashley's hints say?

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
What does Ashley's hints say?
It kept saying watch a horror movie so she won't want to sleep alone. I finally got it to work, the problem is I used the correct sleeping combination before (shorts and closed door) but it didn't advance the script until the third or fourth time I did it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It kept saying watch a horror movie so she won't want to sleep alone. I finally got it to work, the problem is I used the correct sleeping combination before (shorts and closed door) but it didn't advance the script until the third or fourth time I did it.
Yeah, you're supposed to watch a horror movie with her, then go to bed before midnight and leave the door closed, sleeping in boxers and having the alarm set for 08:00.

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
Yeah, you're supposed to watch a horror movie with her, then go to bed before midnight and leave the door closed, sleeping in boxers and having the alarm set for 08:00.
Did that three or four times before it finally advanced. Not sure why the hang up but it's past.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
runtime error every time running the game , although i have reinstalled the visual basic c++ form the start , but still got the error what to do.
Can you attach your output log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the House

Please add your log to a .zip, .rar or 7z before attaching.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 251 Votes