Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
TY @Faerin for sharing the plan. This does sound good and balanced as it allows for you to know the things players will enjoy AND give you time to start building it before switching to the new project. I always look forward to updates in this game , and look forward to what you will come up with for the next.

Oh, will there be crossover characters like 'The PIGEON'?? We NEED that character, the 'Shady Character', and the (HEAVY) lady from pizza delivery/Gym to crossover, as they are AWESOME, and will give us all WARM fuzzy feelings. :)

As to the end of MotH I can't wait to see the Alien Invasion/Move to a small farm for resource management/endless mini-game grind that you (DO NOT) inflict on us. For myself I mostly want to see the FAMILY stories closed nicely (need Family Yoga to progress). Other stories are not as important (OK Angel should reach an end).

Now get to work on that AWESOME scene where the MC needs to do endless grindy fishing Mini-Games for the next update. :)

Just a thought, and TY Faerin for this wonderful game and information.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Thanks @TheDevian, I'll share my ideas for the next game(s) probably this weekend!
And yeah, I have to admit it's probably just as exciting (if not more) for me as it is for you guys.
As it is always a surprise how people will react to your ideas, especially after being the "MotH-guy" for so long and this might be something that not everyone is "expecting" from me.
You will always stay the MotH guy : )

And yeah, i can imagine that you are pretty scared about starting a new project.
You worked so long on this project and has been your baby for so long, so it's perfectly understandable that you are scared.
Like a kid going to a new school for the first time^^.

But that you are the MotH guy works in many ways,
When you start a new project most people will think "oh, it's faerin....Already a +1 for me"
Or if it's going through a rough patch in the beginning, most people will think "It's Faerin, he has proven himself already.. He deserves the benefit of the doubt "

AGyLL2001

Feb 6, 2018
Thanks @TheDevian, I'll share my ideas for the next game(s) probably this weekend!
And yeah, I have to admit it's probably just as exciting (if not more) for me as it is for you guys.
As it is always a surprise how people will react to your ideas, especially after being the "MotH-guy" for so long and this might be something that not everyone is "expecting" from me.
Dear
Faerin.
I am very pleased that You have decided to continue to create this great game. Let me make some comments. Since the game is called "the Man in the house", it seems logical to me it would be periodically add updates with their sisters and mother. Great idea about Dating. Maybe develop it a little further. For example, the older sister incognito invites the main character to meet in the evening in the Park. Mom invites him on a tour of his work. The younger sister sends a text to her brother, and invites him home to Sofia. I will be glad if You listen to my opinion. Sorry for my bad English.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So I got to the point where Amy calls after BJ but the game crashed during the call.

Any way to get her to call again?
Are you talking about the phone call in the middle of the night if so just reboot the game and load the autosave and play from there as there is no way to call her yourself

reasonablyunclear

Mar 16, 2018
I can't get past the wine/foot massage bit. Claire has 0 arousal and I think she's supposed to have 5, which then leads to the eavesdrop scene. All I can do is peek and have 'confess' 'walk by' and a new 'sneak away option. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Been trying ages and looked at every walkthrough going. No mods except incest, money cheat and mood lock on max.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I can't get past the wine/foot massage bit. Claire has 0 arousal and I think she's supposed to have 5, which then leads to the eavesdrop scene. All I can do is peek and have 'confess' 'walk by' and a new 'sneak away option. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Been trying ages and looked at every walkthrough going. No mods except incest, money cheat and mood lock on max.
Attach your save and I'll take a look.

Reactions: reasonablyunclear

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks, much appreciated. Have met Emma and raised Charisma from to 10 max since I last tried with Claire.
You're welcome. The reason you can't progress in your scene with Claire is because your mood is too low. Go into the cheats app, click "Max" then toggle the lock. Then change the time to 21:00 and offer Claire wine before asking about a foot rub. :)

reasonablyunclear

Mar 16, 2018
You're welcome. The reason you can't progress in your scene with Claire is because your mood is too low. Go into the cheats app, click "Max" then toggle the lock. Then change the time to 21:00 and offer Claire wine before asking about a foot rub. :)
I'm such an idiot, I did wonder why there was a few things I couldn't do - it's simply because I've been playing the whole game with my mood locked as basically 'slightly happy'. Stupid mistake, thanks so much for your time and apologies it was for something so basic. :rolleyes:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm such an idiot, I did wonder why there was a few things I couldn't do - it's simply because I've been playing the whole game with my mood locked as basically 'slightly happy'. Stupid mistake, thanks so much for your time and apologies it was for something so basic. :rolleyes:
Not a problem at all. It's a simple mistake that's easily overlooked. :)

oakshield2

Sep 14, 2017
There's a bug with Debby at the tennis courts after you complete her storyline so far. It just freezes on hello.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Updated Win 10 May 2019 and the game keeps working good. I'm happy :giggle:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Updated Win 10 May 2019 and the game keeps working good. I'm happy :giggle:
I've heard one report so far from a user who had to disable his firewall in order to get MotH to load. Did you experience that as well, or anyone you know who has?

BTW, this is for Windows 10 Version 1903 Build 18362 .

vitalis

Feb 13, 2018
Claire told me that when she comes home from work, she sometimes run into Diane in the hallway,what should I do?

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes