Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Finally MotH comes to the end .. ( congratulations Faerin for ending the game and updates always up)
Why not a mix between hotel in space? (Depending on the amount of characters and size of base)
Not necessarily the mc, it should be the hotel's LandLoRD ... (maybe some nice milf ..)
After all, will the Mc have a base to live in, or travel in a ship without direction? (star trek narrative?)
Space Explorer, (implies the size of the ship and the amount of npcs as crew too)
Aliens humanoids, tentacle types?
A mc pirate ..... like Cobra? (Ehh .. extra skill for the arm :LOL:)
But space travel and various planets (have you thought how many different scenarios and cultures you have to do?)
Or is it a galaxy populated only by humans,robots and androids, mostly?
It would be interesting some scenes and concept images of the projects ..
We have never seen your work in a fantasy scifi game ..
Dazstudios does not have many packs in this theme ..as a help..
Thanks..

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Spaced Out is also a decent Space Game....And Orange Trainer as well(Although the ending sucks)

And yeah, Debby is becoming quite interesting as well..
Sophia is my favorite after Veronica though

And you can always go Normandy style...
Go by multiple planets and pick up the occasional tag along and create a hotel/space game that way.
Damaged ship so you have a sense of "base building"
You want to stay on this ship, well you better pull your weight in some shape or form.
Having your family/loved ones in cryo, so you need to solve those issues or even save them.

Fun to speculate on it all, but i am pretty sure that @Faerin will get flooded with hundreds of ideas in the coming weeks.
Only thing i can say is... Do what you think is best and what you think is the most fun for you to develop.
That's the most important, do what you think is fun to work on :)
Well, I included Orange Trainer in the Star Wars IP games. ;)
Right now Pam is my favorite, but Veronica and Amy are close, along with the band, followed by wondering how Valerie's story will play out.
@Faerin please don't forget about Valerie, she hadn't any content yet and she deserve it, don't leave her out of you beautiful game (and our wonderful harem). :cry:
Valerie did have a tiny bit of content, in her recorded message to new people at the Masquerade, but yes, we need more of that, like full membership, Veronica can be your guest, as you work your way up to the owner. :devilish:
Finally MotH comes to the end .. ( congratulations Faerin for ending the game and updates always up)
Why not a mix between hotel in space? (Depending on the amount of characters and size of base)
Not necessarily the mc, it should be the hotel's LandLoRD ... (maybe some nice milf ..)
After all, will the Mc have a base to live in, or travel in a ship without direction? (star trek narrative?)
Space Explorer, (implies the size of the ship and the amount of npcs as crew too)
Aliens humanoids, tentacle types?
A mc pirate ..... like Cobra? (Ehh .. extra skill for the arm :LOL:)
View attachment 309452
But space travel and various planets (have you thought how many different scenarios and cultures you have to do?)
Or is it a galaxy populated only by humans,robots and androids, mostly?
It would be interesting some scenes and concept images of the projects ..
We have never seen your work in a fantasy scifi game ..
Dazstudios does not have many packs in this theme ..as a help..
Thanks..
Woot! Thumbs up for Space Cobra! XD

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Hope to god it’s the space game, I’ve always wanted a game like that. Though just not a fan of playing as old, dickish characters in general which is part of why man of the house is so appealing to me.

The hotel management game concept does nothing for me, and having it be in space kinda ruins the good parts of the galaxy explorer game anyway, though it’s almost certain to win so whatever. Oh well not like I’m pledging all that much anyway haha

Reactions: TheDevian

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
You are all WRONG about the next game. It should DEFINITELY be a survival/Horror/resource management game with MANY pointless grindy mini-games. Of course the addition of an exploration aspect where the MC wanders around the back yard would allow the discovery of a river for the MC to sit beside, and TRY to catch fish (so an EXTRA bonus mini-game). Oh, I guess there could be a neighbor to visit, if for some STRANGE reason people want sex. :) Yes this is stupid silliness as usual. :)

Honestly I think a ship with a base or small colony would work well. They both give options for character growth and potential travel (MC can explore in both options). Family is also possible in both if some EVIL sneaky anonymous person develops a MOD. :) The Space theme would also allow for different species (Space Elves, Space Dryads, etc.) to be included for added sexy fun.

Just a thought

Reactions: Faerin

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys!

I’m very excited to present you my (personal) top 3 game concepts that I would love to start working on after MotH is further finished (about 3 months from now)!

There are quite some similarities between them and they will all be based on the MotH engine. Each of these games will have it’s own overall story (similar to MotH) with an additional gameplay element, as I really want to make a game that is not “just” a VN, but also has an “actual game” feel to it.

Please keep in mind that all of these are just short summaries of the ideas I have, they will be much more substantial than they may seem right now (but this post is long enough as it is already). Please open the spoiler to read the concepts(sorry about the length, but I want to give you a clear idea of what I'm planning).

I hope you will find something you like and look forward to your feedback!
(Multiple options can be selected)

You can vote

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I usually refrain from commenting in other games' threads, but since MotH is one of the few games here for which I find the time to play every few releases while making my own, I feel I need to warn you about something I found out while making Spaced Out. Daz is ridiculously low on 'space' assets. If you plan to spend most of the game in a spaceship, keep in mind that the available rooms will be either very limited in number, or they won't have matching styles. Other than that - I'm looking forward to whatever you choose to be the plot of your game, especially if it's the sci-fi.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hey Master Faerin, another great update, I loved the Ashley ending so much I played though it 6 or 7 times, would have liked to have seen more of Veronica playing with Ashley but I guess that might happen in a later update. Kudos

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Obviously the best game would be a space hotel game in which you must defend the ladies from evil space scum.

You and your "family" fled from the evil empire when they went to war with and destroyed your home world, after a while drifting though empty space you end up on a moon that is orbiting a unknown world. On this moon, you find your new home. It used to be an old space military outpost, built like a large tower looking over the planet below. The base is under a huge energy dome (like the one on Naboo, from SW) that protects it and the planet from detection. Over time, new survivors find the formerly abandoned base (all ladies, all the guys are dead ;) ) and they decide to settle on the base with your family. You have to fix up this base to make it accommodating for your "family" and the new survivors. Go on missions to the planet below to find resources for your group, build up the base to defend from when the empire finds you and get to know your new friends. Maybe something lurks on the unknown planet....maybe "it" can help you?

Last edited:

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Definitely, It's Hotel Manager for me. Leveling up to sluttier costumes is all I want from life. As a matter of fact I was dreaming this would get implemented in Neon (Nightclub) as you build your relationship with Valerie (Veronica and Amy's Boss). I mean, dreaming is free.

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes