Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I turned on hints but that does nothing this time around. I had the future icon on the bed though. Was that all the content?
In list of contacts, you have option to turn on/turn off hints for every character, including player. This time, you need to enable for player, under contact Me. BTW, developer had issues with Unity update, so he didn't implement another ending with Ashley.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Short but sweet update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as always awesome work @Faerin as for the next project I like all the ideas maybe combine them in some way, a Rogue in space perhaps kinda has a Han Solo feel to it. Either way I wish you the best of luck in your next project.

Reactions: Faerin

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Android version?
Since this questions pops up so much, here's a short explanation:

Unity makes it very easy to export to other platforms.

The reason I have not done so for Mac, is because I don't want to maintain 4 versions.

Since I update every 2 weeks and it takes a lot of time as it is, I don't want to complicate it any further.

On release I will export for Mac as well.

For Android, the same basically applies.

I have made mobile games in the past and exporting them for both Android (and even iOS) is made very easy by Unity.

However, MotH was never designed with the intention of running on mobile devices.

So while I could easily do an Android export, without a LOT of changes to, mainly the UI, it would be pointless as it just would run very poorly, or not at all (think of UI scaling, all the mouse over effects, etc.).

So this is not a limitation of Unity at all (in fact it's one of Unity's benefits), but one of MotH itself.

Hope that clears things up a bit.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There are two things that interest me in your ideas. Space, and incest. I would like a mix of the hotel idea and the space idea as others proposed above, but preferably with a younger protagonist. I usually end up hating the older protagonists in most of the hentai games I've played. I would vote on the patreon poll as well but last time I tried to make a patreon account, it marked me as a spam bot and removed my account lol.
So, a space hotel? :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Hey guys!

I’m very excited to present you my (personal) top 3 game concepts that I would love to start working on after MotH is further finished (about 3 months from now)!

There are quite some similarities between them and they will all be based on the MotH engine. Each of these games will have it’s own overall story (similar to MotH) with an additional gameplay element, as I really want to make a game that is not “just” a VN, but also has an “actual game” feel to it.

Please keep in mind that all of these are just short summaries of the ideas I have, they will be much more substantial than they may seem right now (but this post is long enough as it is already). Please open the spoiler to read the concepts(sorry about the length, but I want to give you a clear idea of what I'm planning).

I hope you will find something you like and look forward to your feedback!
(Multiple options can be selected)

You can vote

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since we talk about Faerin ... I would say that I trust whatever project he wants to do.
as for my personal tastes, I would vote like this:
Hotel Manager 45% (I like managerial games) :love:
Galaxy Explorer 40% (intriguing space exploration and spaceship management):D
Rogue's Quest 15% (I think I read a slight variant of Peasant Quest .... and then there are already too many games with elves, orcs, magicians and wizards ... it was not Faerin's idea I would have voted 0%):unsure:

just my thought :)

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
It is often said that everything, sooner or later, has an ending ... Good and bad. In this case it's this VERY good game. I look forward to discovering all the endings ... (and especially my favorite ... the Harem)
As for future projects, I'm sure that whatever it is ... it will be as good as this one. If I must say my preference, as I read in a previous post, Sci-Fi / Incest would be the ideal choice. And if I had to choose a plot ... Why not a ship captained by Mom? A strong woman, in her mid forties, strict and affectionate with her children (the Big Sister, in her mid twenties, Engineer of the Ship and the MC, young pilot, in his early twenties, recently graduated from the Academy)
Obviously some others characters will be incorporated, with the development of the story ... Some permanent, as new crew members and others, as characters that our heroes are finding in their journeys between planets, lunar bases, space stations, etc.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Hey guys!

Please keep in mind that all of these are just short summaries of the ideas I have
Firstly cheers for MOTH it's been fun, and is much better than a lot out there, it'll be a shame to see it go. Maybe end it by having the MC trick each and every woman in the game to turning up at the beach naked or something so they all see he's been fucking everyone and have a big orgy that will melt your computer trying to render it all.

Secondly if you do a space hotel thing as everyone here seems to be asking then please for the love of all that is holy make it more interesting than Orange Trainer and SC34 who have both squandered the potential of space bases with abducted/visiting babes. Also and this is just a minor moan... if you do cosplay collectables again have them unlock the costume for a scene. Not expecting you to do every pose in every outfit but something a bit more substantial than a random unrelated static image would be cool if it's not too much additional work.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
I can't seem to get the tips for Mom, Veronica and a few others to appearer when I check the box on the phone.
Anyone know a fix?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can't seem to get the tips for Mom, Veronica and a few others to appearer when I check the box on the phone.
Anyone know a fix?
My first thought would be either you are done for now, or you have too many people checked. Last time I checked, you could only have 8 showing.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes