D

Deleted member 418221

Updated Mini Guide for those that need it

Thanks for the guide. I'd just like to point out that there's an error in the Christmas Special section. After
Read the message
it says
Help Guide to Gym Fight Emails Collectables and Dates
instead of covering the other two drinks (which are a Manhattan and an Irish Coffee btw).

Reactions: larry5168

jacknll

Dec 23, 2018
1st! Great f****n game!!
2nd.. Do i really need to complete all characters progress in order to update..?
There is a lock in the new version
Thanks folks!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
1st! Great f****n game!!
2nd.. Do i really need to complete all characters progress in order to update..?
There is a lock in the new version
Thanks folks!
The lock on "Continue" would indicate that you haven't transferred your saves from a previous version to the new one.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ohhh..... I understand..
On it.
Thank you Sycho!
You're welcome! Just copy your "savegames" folder from the previous version into the updated version you're playing so that it overwrites the savegames folder in there. Then when you load up MotH, you should see your saves listed. :)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Thanks for the guide. I'd just like to point out that there's an error in the Christmas Special section. After it says instead of covering the other two drinks (which are a Manhattan and an Irish Coffee btw).
Thanks for that dont know how that happened but I will update it so its correct for the next Version

KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
Hi Team
Love the game. Please add more scenes with Claire/Mom such as late night sex & morning bathroom sex with some new storyline.

jacknll

Dec 23, 2018
You're welcome! Just copy your "savegames" folder from the previous version into the updated version you're playing so that it overwrites the savegames folder in there. Then when you load up MotH, you should see your saves listed. :)
yep, done that already!
thank you !! :cool:

Reactions: Sycho

mdnss86

Feb 1, 2019
anybody has a saved game prior to the update that i can use... seems like my saved had vanished for soem reasoning.. and i rly wanna play the new content.. tnx

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes