seipher

Sep 30, 2017
You have to ask her all the questions to progress not just the Angel ones
ok I understand but what I'm going is that nothing has come out of it
they only mentioned it to me on Saturday breakfast but no more has been said about it and it has not appeared
that's why I ask what should I do to make me appear in the game

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
they only mentioned it to me on Saturday breakfast but no more has been said about it and it has not appeared
You must folow Debby's path after she caught you and Veronica at the park. Follow the hints given for her at the bottom left on
the screen.

Reactions: larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
torrent file?
Try about 10 -15 pages back or look where I posted the update and go forward from that

MAC version?
Nope but if you look at the Installation guide included in the Download there is a way to play it on a Mac

Please post your save it will be easier to help you that way

seipher

Sep 30, 2017
You must folow Debby's path after she caught you and Veronica at the park. Follow the hints given for her at the bottom left on
the screen.
thanks brother is that the last time I played this game that happened almost at the beginning of the game

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
hello good people, i'm having a bit of trouble, what hour should I visit Diane for the final visit? the hint says to visit her but she's never home?

123asdasfasf

Jan 8, 2018
- Sunday – 11:00 – Bedroom (Sophia – first lesson) HJ (+ pics - scenes)
i need help , i can't teach Sophia HJ lesson , the door still locking , Sophia ( 15 love - 5 arousal ) , i don't know how to get in there

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
- Sunday – 11:00 – Bedroom (Sophia – first lesson) HJ (+ pics - scenes)
i need help , i can't teach Sophia HJ lesson , the door still locking , Sophia ( 15 love - 5 arousal ) , i don't know how to get in there
Check her face at the bottom on the screen for hints, you probably need to advance a little bit Ashley's story.

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes