kingstone

Jun 23, 2018
I've 100%-ed all women except Diane.
I did all her therapy stuff and now I'm stuck with the hint "Claire told me that when she comes home from work, she sometimes runs into Diane in the hallway".
No matter at what time I go to the hallway (location flat door Diane, elevator, our flat door), nothing is triggered. What obvious hint am I missing? :unsure:

Found out:
cna u tell me Ashley’s Picture #1-#4 find fo there?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Reputation (heart) cheat removed from 0.9.3 ? Cant see.
If you havent played since before version 0.83 then yes the cheat for the girls stats has been removed, you can still cheat your own stats and Money in the cheat console but as for the girls you will have to play the game to increase their stats

Reactions: Averus8

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
Hi. When I start the game, it said that the version is 0.8.9. But I downloaded the file from Mega which is said it is version 0.9.3 (extra). Can you help me?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi. When I start the game, it said that the version is 0.8.9. But I downloaded the file from Mega which is said it is version 0.9.3 (extra). Can you help me?
Yeah its a small bug we missed once you copy your saves over it will display the correct version number please be assured it is version 0.93

Reactions: Budokai

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah its a small bug we missed once you copy your saves over it will display the correct version number please be assured it is version 0.93
That will also happen if files from the "man of the house_Data" folder from an older version are transferred into the new versions. I think we had someone do that before, but I can't recall the file they copied. I think it was a .DLL they were "missing" if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: larry5168
4.20 star(s) 251 Votes