Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Reactions: DJsona and KeinBa

cru

Jul 14, 2017
Could either one of you please provide us with a save that shows the problem also out of interest could you please try to enlarge any other selfie in the phone to see if it works but either way please post a save Thanks
here's one where i had the bug happen, after i groped the mom i waited in the hallway until the date starts

cru

Jul 14, 2017
here's one where i had the bug happen, after i groped the mom i waited in the hallway until the date starts
just retried it, and it's sadly consistent. (had nothing to do with groping the mom btw

UPDTAE: i waited to 8:00 the next day and skipped untill i get the message again. it doesn't occur now
UPDATE2: it happend again, but it was only after i tried to click the pics while still in the conversation.
will retry and not click the pic this time

cru

Jul 14, 2017
just retried it, and it's sadly consistent. (had nothing to do with groping the mom btw

UPDTAE: i waited to 8:00 the next day and skipped untill i get the message again. it doesn't occur now
UPDATE2: it happend again, but it was only after i tried to click the pics while still in the conversation.
will retry and not click the pic this time
seems to fix it, just don't click the pic while the convo is playing otherwise it softlocks

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
How do i get the 2:nd date with Pam/Angel, anyone knows? The hint doesn't help me that much, have tried what i can think of and now a rather long time has passed since the first date.. :/

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
How do i get the 2:nd date with Pam/Angel, anyone knows? The hint doesn't help me that much, have tried what i can think of and now a rather long time has passed since the first date.. :/
Have you tried texting her again to ask her out on another date

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
@Noxusa and @rockaducka I owe you two an apology as there is a bug in the selfie and I apologise. It was in the post test version please be assured the dev has been severely punished by the testers ;)

Here is the Hotfix Man of the House Version 0.94b (extra)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To all that have played the previous version there is no need to download this version as this was a coding issue and your saves will not be bugged this is just for people who havent played it yet.

I have edited my original post @UncleVT could you please update the OP Thanks

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes