Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
Is Veronica bugged? Running version 0.9.8b and her hints keep telling me to make her do laundry, vacuuming and floor wash even though I made her do them all multiple times and there doesn't seem to be any stat gain (stuck at 20=.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Is Veronica bugged? Running version 0.9.8b and her hints keep telling me to make her do laundry, vacuuming and floor wash even though I made her do them all multiple times and there doesn't seem to be any stat gain (stuck at 20=.
You need to tell her to do the chore at 10:00 and watch her do it at 12:00 you have to see her doing each individual chore to progress

Reactions: TheDevian

fra

Apr 28, 2017
I have a problem, I don't save bailouts and I can choose all languages except Italian. Also if I try to load a save from the phone then it stops everything

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have a problem, I don't save bailouts and I can choose all languages except Italian. Also if I try to load a save from the phone then it stops everything
It sounds like you have unpacked the game to a place where you dont have permissions to write new files, unpack the game again but this time on your desktop and start a new game make a few moves then save the game and see if that works

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I guess we'll need to do more to properly tame Debbie, she's too dominant atm.
Well, that is because he keeps acting like a stammering wimp, if he had gone in there and ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...she likes to dominate anyone she sees as weaker than herself, when you act strong and dominant, she creams.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Well, that is because he keeps acting like a stammering wimp, if he had gone in there and ...
...she likes to dominate anyone she sees as weaker than herself, when you act strong and dominant, she creams.
Just like V did to her in Masquerade but I think I would've wimped out faced by a naked woman with a gun as they are a bit unpredictable :)

Reactions: D Dog

fra

Apr 28, 2017
I unpacked on the desktop, I started a new game and the new saves loads them while the old ones don't. It also loads all languages except Italian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I unpacked on the desktop, I started a new game and the new saves loads them while the old ones don't. It also loads all languages except Italian
How old of a save are we talking? If you're using a v0.8.2 save or older, it won't work because of an overhaul of the UI, hints and stats. So you would either need to load a save from v0.8.3 or start a fresh game.

Italian translations for 0.9.8 won't be in the game yet for another 2 weeks while the translators work their magic. So translations will always be 1 update behind.

fra

Apr 28, 2017
Save is v0.9.7
the Italian language should be up to v0.9.7, right?
Because even starting a new game does not make me use it

fra

Apr 28, 2017
I saw now it should be v8.0.0 although the game I started at v 0.9.7

But what about the Italian language, because even if I start a new game, I don't get it?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I saw now it should be v8.0.0 although the game I started at v 0.9.7

But what about the Italian language, because even if I start a new game, I don't get it?
After trust me many hours of trying to find out why your save wouldn't work, we think we have finally isolated it to the Italian translation and that is why your save is locking up, it could be as simple as an extra space in the file or something more complex for that we will have to rely on the dev to work it out. For now I can give you this save which is comparable to yours but in English so you can continue to enjoy the game, don't try to put it into Italian as it won't work.
In one way thanks as you have uncovered a bug we didn't know about, in another sorry we couldn't fix it immeadiately

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes