larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hello all heres this weeks update of Man of the House 0.97 (extra)

Enjoy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleVT could you please update the OP Thanks

Please be aware that version 0.98 will be released in three weeks time instead of the usual two as Faerin is away (28th of June)

ydbz

Mar 28, 2019
Updater says: Required data not found in current dir or wrong version! When i choose the right folder

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
with Ashley and now Veronica endings, are you already planning your next game Faerin now that MotH is starting to wrap up? Would like to know what that new game would look like :)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Can we get a save, up to the last version. Thank you.
Try Here

https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-save-request-thread.13696/

with Ashley and now Veronica endings, are you already planning your next game Faerin now that MotH is starting to wrap up? Would like to know what that new game would look like :)
Hey guys, just a friendly reminder for those of you who haven't voted on my next game yet, there's
For those of you that have, thanks a lot for your vote & support!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys!

I’m very excited to present you my (personal) top 3 game concepts that I would love to start working on after MotH is further finished (about 3 months from now)!

There are quite some similarities between them and they will all be based on the MotH engine. Each of these games will have it’s own overall story (similar to MotH) with an additional gameplay element, as I really want to make a game that is not “just” a VN, but also has an “actual game” feel to it.

Please keep in mind that all of these are just short summaries of the ideas I have, they will be much more substantial than they may seem right now (but this post is long enough as it is already). Please open the spoiler to read the concepts(sorry about the length, but I want to give you a clear idea of what I'm planning).

I hope you will find something you like and look forward to your feedback!
(Multiple options can be selected)

You can vote

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes