larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
What are the extended event of Ashley and Veronica?
I ask that because I accidentally deleted my savegame and I'd want to know before I reach those events again.
The Bathroom event on a Saturday morning

yeah, I know, but I didn't expect any kind of ending, that's what I meant

for me the endings would or be introduced in a very long time, or the game wouldn't end at all
Yeah I see what you mean Faerin explained his reasoning further back in the thread and we are very close to Version 1.0 so wrapping some storylines up with an ending for him seemed to be the right way to go, that is not to say that further content for the girls wont be added in the future :)
Also when I see the words "Veronica Ending" I may just throw myself off the nearest bridge :cry:

Reactions: Gwinb777

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Hi guys can someone tell me if the incest patch work with the new version?
Because i see always that the patch is the v0.8.4+ but the game now is at 0.9.6 so just to understand if the incest patch work or not. Thank you
Yes. With the way the game was programmed unless a new character is added to the game, the current incest patch will always work on newer versions without any problems.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys!

I’m very excited to present you my (personal) top 3 game concepts that I would love to start working on after MotH is further finished (about 3 months from now)!

There are quite some similarities between them and they will all be based on the MotH engine. Each of these games will have it’s own overall story (similar to MotH) with an additional gameplay element, as I really want to make a game that is not “just” a VN, but also has an “actual game” feel to it.

Please keep in mind that all of these are just short summaries of the ideas I have, they will be much more substantial than they may seem right now (but this post is long enough as it is already). Please open the spoiler to read the concepts(sorry about the length, but I want to give you a clear idea of what I'm planning).

I hope you will find something you like and look forward to your feedback!
(Multiple options can be selected)

You can vote

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kevalen

Apr 13, 2019
Just a quick random question, who are the cute little blue and pink haired girls in the MotH fansig? I recognize almost all of the girls in there but those two, and would love to see if they have any content in the story.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Loaded my save from version 9.3 and everything I did in that version isn't registering in this version. The scenes with Officer Debbie, Mom in the kitchen, Ashley in the tub, the scenes with Angel and the cosplay pix I collected. The only thing that is loading correctly is the day,time and cash.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
"Ashley (with 4 new animations)!
Extended one of Ashley's and Veronica's event"

Giggity!

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Just a quick random question, who are the cute little blue and pink haired girls in the MotH fansig? I recognize almost all of the girls in there but those two, and would love to see if they have any content in the story.
Gemini Night

Jan 9, 2018
small question about an ending:
do we need to backup savefiles before it ? i mean would first ending with ashley block other future endings, or we would be able to see all endings in one route just one by one ?

Aug 16, 2018
@Faerin @TheDevian @Idkanythingsmarter

that first ending scene was nice hopefully in the future there will be a pregnant option maybe for the special ending i mean putting a bun in the family over is probably one of the best possible ending you can have that and a harem ending :love:
Another vote for the pregnant option (can make it optional for those not into the kink). Would love to have the family find out about each of their relationships with the MC when their bodies can't hide it anymore. The scandal would be fun to see.

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
small question about an ending:
do we need to backup savefiles before it ? i mean would first ending with ashley block other future endings, or we would be able to see all endings in one route just one by one ?
No just because you do the Ashley Ending doesnt mean that you will be blocked from any other Endings as in truth its just really a dream and how the MC thinks his future may turn out, so if you save after you complete it in Version 0.97 you can go back to bed and dream about your future with another one of the girls

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Hey guys!

I’m very excited to present you my (personal) top 3 game concepts that I would love to start working on after MotH is further finished (about 3 months from now)!

There are quite some similarities between them and they will all be based on the MotH engine. Each of these games will have it’s own overall story (similar to MotH) with an additional gameplay element, as I really want to make a game that is not “just” a VN, but also has an “actual game” feel to it.

Please keep in mind that all of these are just short summaries of the ideas I have, they will be much more substantial than they may seem right now (but this post is long enough as it is already). Please open the spoiler to read the concepts(sorry about the length, but I want to give you a clear idea of what I'm planning).

You can vote

To be honest -- all three sound enjoyable coming from a dev who is in it for the long haul (meaning that I know you'll put the full effort into it and develop it into something full of content and deliver on it)

Personally -- I'm a sucker for space operas in fiction. Some of my favorite animes, series, and games (ie Cowboy Bepop, Legend of Galactic Heroes, Battlestar Galactica, Babylon 5, Mass Effect, etc) are of this genre.

There's a few games that have tried the space exploration theme or that general sci fi cowboy western feel to it (https://f95zone.to/threads/spacecorps-xxx-v0-2-3-ranlilabz.21862/ --> gives off a heavy Starship Troopers feel to it but in a good way) but most of them are either short, early in development, or just are dropped for whatever reason.

I like the idea of a sci-fi space thing and the premise you give for Galaxy Explorer is awesome and can lead to a whole host of things and storylines. I may be biased due to personal choice and likes but that's my two cents at least haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oef,
Reading "ending" stung a little bit in my heart.:cry:

But we know the reasons and everything good has come to an end eventually :)
Starting to end the family members this soon makes me concerned though, it does not bode well for the promised side characters who have barely started or worse, have yet to even start, like the band and the coffee shop girl.
Hey guys!

You can vote

While I DO like all three of them, there are already several hotel management stories around here, though I assume it is winning due to the chance of incest, whereas the other two are reasonably unique. There might be a lot of fantasy games, but few that sound like that, and I can only think of a couple of space games that are not part of another IP, like Star Wars.
The band your sisters love, and were supposed to come to town for you to bang soon. ;)

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes