Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, I'm guessing since Ashley's 2nd ending is a sharing one, that means Veronica's 2nd will be sharing with Amy? I feel like the Mom should get a sharing path as well with the neighbour Diane, maybe with Diane being a bit of a submissive to the Mom and I'd love for the 3rd ending for Ashley and Veronica to be pregnancy and for all the other women (Mom, Emma, Pam) to get this as well.

Faerin

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
After talking to Debbie at the masquerade, it says that I should talk to her at the police station to make sure she isnt suspicious. However, I have tried talking to her every single hour she is there, and the only option is to ask her out on a date.
How can you move past this to unlock the rest of the masquerade?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
After talking to Debbie at the masquerade, it says that I should talk to her at the police station to make sure she isnt suspicious. However, I have tried talking to her every single hour she is there, and the only option is to ask her out on a date.
How can you move past this to unlock the rest of the masquerade?
Please post your save so I can take a look

Reactions: TheDevian

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
No, just think about your future with Ashley again but this time, there's an option in the scene to investigate giggling coming from the bedroom...
giggling coming out of the bedroom ? i remeber giggling coming out of the bathroom, not the bedroom :-/

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So, I'm guessing since Ashley's 2nd ending is a sharing one, that means Veronica's 2nd will be sharing with Amy? I feel like the Mom should get a sharing path as well with the neighbour Diane, maybe with Diane being a bit of a submissive to the Mom and I'd love for the 3rd ending for Ashley and Veronica to be pregnancy and for all the other women (Mom, Emma, Pam) to get this as well.

Faerin
I wouldn't mind seeing Claire and Emma getting a bit naughty together I guess that could always be another ending but I like your idea of Claire dominating Diane.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i want to play this game but everytime i try to pour a couple of hours into it i end up getting irritated as hell
In what way are you frustrated with it? It's pretty simple to follow without needing a walkthrough. The overhaul of the hint system in version 0.8.3 gives you clues on what you need to do.

In fact, I just finished polishing up on a new "How To" guide that acts as a companion to the tutorial you'll see when you go through the intro on Day 1 that it just might help you out. Give it a shot at least! And if you're still having problems or you're stuck, that's what we're here for! :)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 251 Votes