Keyra

Feb 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ancient Egypt 7 is on the panel in the elevator.
Ancient Egypt 8 is on the far right (back) wall in the sex shop.
Interstellar 4 is on the floor next to the counter when you go in the health club.
Interstellar 5 can be found by going to your map at night and taking a walk.
Thank you very much! ^^,i found the Ancient Egypt 8 on lingerie shop right wall up :3

Reactions: TheDevian

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
I am stuck with Claire, the hint says that she will leave her bedroom door open sometimes when she goes to the bathroom but whenever I go, in the morning at 7 it is locked. Sorry in advance for being such a smooth brain.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

Subham Koley

Feb 3, 2018
the hints shows that claire left her bedroom door open while she takes a bath.. but i can't go to her bedroom can anybody tell me how and when to do that... and for veronica i can't progress by making her doing any of the house works... help me for these two problems....

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
the hints shows that claire left her bedroom door open while she takes a bath.. but i can't go to her bedroom can anybody tell me how and when to do that... and for veronica i can't progress by making her doing any of the house works... help me for these two problems....
Claire - Go to her door at 20:00.
Veronica - After you give her a chore at 10am, check that she's doing her chore at noon.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Some games, because of the writing and characters force the player to want to hurry and get to the action. This is because of poor grammar and lack of character depth.

Then there are games like this one. If you, the player, only focuses on getting to the action, then you are missing some awesome writing and great character development/interaction. Other than the email / date choices, the developer gives you, the player, every chance to successfully enjoy each character to achieve absolute success.

Thank you Faerin for a really great game based on story telling, character development, character interaction, art work and animation. I, for one, cannot wait for the next adventure.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks, is this enough?
Yep, thanks! You still need further progression with Claire in order to unlock her work place. So you'll need to help Claire with her yoga on weekday mornings at 6am, talk to her in the kitchen as she's preparing dinner at 17:00 and go to the beach on Sunday morning at 9. Make sure to check on Claire and choose the last option for her.

You'll eventually see a hint for her that she forgot her briefcase. So at that time you'll need to go to the living room at 10am, click on her briefcase then use the Google app on the phone to find the address to unlock her office. Right now it's still a bit too soon for that, but you're nearly there.

SLUTNUT

Sep 18, 2017
hi, i think i have a bug, i can't talk to officer debby beacause it says that she don't want to speak to me but the masquerade event don't want to trigger, it triggered one time then my game crashed and now i can't unlock masquerade on the map with a google search and i can't trigger the event in the police station a second time

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hi, i think i have a bug, i can't talk to officer debby beacause it says that she don't want to speak to me but the masquerade event don't want to trigger, it triggered one time then my game crashed and now i can't unlock masquerade on the map with a google search and i can't trigger the event in the police station a second time
Could you attach your save, please?

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes