NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Just a quick question, i've played this game a long time ago and haven't since. Is the game nearing completion? If so i'd like to try it out again once it's finished.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
When will android-beggers like you understand, that 99% of all Unity games do not have an android port.

So, pls stop spamming "APK .. android?" in game threads with an Unity tag, or read OP for once!

Really get annoyed by android-bois here.
I use Android but game primarily on my PC.
All the same, you may be asking too much. Most people only come here for the updates and don't bother their butts with reading which is why most of that same group will usually follow up with "how do i cheat pls" style posts.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
When will android-beggers like you understand, that 99% of all Unity games do not have an android port.

So, pls stop spamming "APK .. android?" in game threads with an Unity tag, or read OP for once!

Really get annoyed by android-bois here.
I use Android but game primarily on my PC.
All the same, you may be asking too much. Most people only come here for the updates and don't bother their butts with reading which is why most of that same group will usually follow up with "how do i cheat pls" style posts.
I understand cold_arctus frustration because I've never seen an online community where so many people eschew using the (pretty good) search function or even reading back as far as the page that their post will land on. And most of them will, if this is mentioned, will act like suggesting that they do use the search function is tantamount to pissing in their breakfast cereal.

There is a lot of information here and a lot of great people but the massive amount of redundant non-value-added posts here is just...bizarre.

Jinpachi2014

Jul 12, 2019
Hello guys, i - for some reason - can't load my save file, whenever i click " continue " in the game's main menu literally nothing happens. i checked my "savegames" folder and it says there is a save folder. please i would appreciate the help

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hello guys, i - for some reason - can't load my save file, whenever i click " continue " in the game's main menu literally nothing happens. i checked my "savegames" folder and it says there is a save folder. please i would appreciate the help
Sounds like you have unpacked the game in a place where you don't have permissions to write new files try moving the MOTH folder to your Desktop and copy your saves into the save folder and try again

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You may not have created a save yet for your game, which would be why continue was locked.

When you click on the down arrow to save, follow these steps:
  1. Click on "empty slot".
  2. Name your save.
  3. Click the green check mark.
And your new save will be created. Then you will be able to click on continue.

From that point onward, click on the down arrow to save. You won't have to follow the steps laid out above except for step 3.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes