macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i decompiled the dll and find the money... still it doesnt seems to work, i guess it use multiples value. the game actually use alots of script that are pretty useless imho and can be scripted in 1.
no idea why he make things that much complicated

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I figured out some of the Cheat Engine. I don't think the relationship values are single entries. I found 3 linked entries for the sister. a set of 3 that were 4 bytes. However the game froze after I changed them when it tried to increase the value...hehe.

No big deal tho. Saved it right before.

As for the locks...Yes..>They are tied to mood.

What we need to do is get a mod going that keeps the mood maxed. Otherwise this is a sheer grindfest. It's frustrating.

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Used cheat engine maxed my money. Broke the game when i made my sisters relationship over 100. The upkeep on the mc is annoying trying to keep him happy. Hoping for a mod

Cj87

Apr 8, 2017
I'm using ILspy. With that you can decompile Assembly C sharp. Knowing C sharp helps. I'm navigating it with limited knowledge, so I'll probably break the game. We shall we.
I can't even find the exe within the folder to get it running, Lol

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
is there a way to manipulate stats, not familiar with unity in that regard?

dunhill

May 3, 2017
not a bad concept, i choose to play as step son and its good so far... it lacks content for a V0.5 so maybe i'll check back in a few months to see if there is enough content for a good play session... ;);)

Balbanes

Nov 3, 2016
It takes hours to get all scene (without cheat) but only few seconds if you use cheat. love sim with low complex like this will become boring game using cheats IMO

Patan

May 28, 2017
It takes hours to get all scene (without cheat) but only few seconds if you use cheat. love sim with low complex like this will become boring game using cheats IMO
Its like BB i think, first few updates you will have to grind a lot after that getting scenes will be easy. I Hope.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
I found money as a double on cheat engine.

The 4 moodlets are 4 bytes from 0-100. I set them to 100 and locked them. They never went down after that.

The relationships are also 4 bytes.

Had no problem with cheat engine at all.

Reactions: MercifulThug
4.20 star(s) 251 Votes