tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
hey, guys. for veronica, how do u get that "bah. there's a lot of laundry...maybe i should let her do it" diatlogue at the stairway? ive reached 40 submission and the 5 arousal mark..but it won't appear/trugger

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
hey, guys. for veronica, how do u get that "bah. there's a lot of laundry...maybe i should let her do it" diatlogue at the stairway? ive reached 40 submission and the 5 arousal mark..but it won't appear/trugger
try talking to her during breakfast(around 10:00) maybe.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Give her the laundry chore at 10am and check on her at noon.

Reactions: tuShua

jimkos132

Jul 26, 2017
Hello i have a weird bug regarding visiting claires office for the A.I.S.A project, it wont allow me to actualy visit her. I uploaded a save file for you guys to check thank you.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello i have a weird bug regarding visiting claires office for the A.I.S.A project, it wont allow me to actualy visit her. I uploaded a save file for you guys to check thank you.
Took me some time to figure out why you could not go up stairs. But I was able to fix it!

Here is the solution:
- help Claire with her naked yoga and start getting hints for her again
- send a fake email
- sneak in her room and read her diary
- take her briefcase and bring it to her work place
- now follow the hints for Angel again.

Reactions: jimkos132

jimkos132

Jul 26, 2017
Took me some time to figure out why you could not go up stairs. But I was able to fix it!

Here is the solution:
- help Claire with her naked yoga and start getting hints for her again
- send a fake email
- sneak in her room and read her diary
- take her briefcase and bring it to her work place
- now follow the hints for Angel again.
Holy crap you are correct thanks mate!

Hhanzz

Apr 3, 2019
I wonder if the Portuguese translation is in the new version. Even though the language is changed, the text remains in English. I have not been to a translation yet, or I'm having a problem?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I wonder if the Portuguese translation is in the new version. Even though the language is changed, the text remains in English. I have not been to a translation yet, or I'm having a problem?
Not a problem. All translations are one version number behind. Translations are provided till v.0.9.4. Translations for v.0.9.5 will be available with the next update.

Hello is there any walkthrough from the first start until the end of this version ? thank you
Check first page and look into into the support tag. There is a link to the walkthrough thread. However, a WT is not needed, because MotH comes with a build-in hint system for every character. ;)

Ubertaz

Mar 5, 2018
Took a look at your save the reason shes missing is because you have been playing in the flag console 21 instances to be exact

View attachment 301480

That warning isnt there because we dont want anyone cheating its there because if you go in there randomly altering flags you break the game which is what you have done, The only advice I can give you now is to go here
https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-save-request-thread.13696/
Download the zipped save files and start one that is near to your current save and play from there and this time stay out of the flag console
I don't recall messing with any of the flags, only use the money thing. Thanks for the save file

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
2 yrs of continues updates...I think that's a record....your dedication and commitment to this game really is an example of a man loving his work...I told It before and will tell it again...MOTH has the most satisfied fan base in the whole F95 forum and satisfying these horny folks needs ain't no joke..and i really hope MOTH gets a good ending..not because it's been so long before it started it's journey....but because MOTH deserves a memorable ending...

icke123

Apr 20, 2018
All right, I play MotH in German. During the gameplay I noticed some errors in the translation. Not annoying, but just noticeable. Now, after the update to 0.95, there are a lot of errors and a lot of passages that are not translated yet.
If wanted by the developers, I could imagine helping with the translation into German.
So if there is a need, the German crew could get in touch with me and brief me.
I hope it won't be witchcraft. It'll just be hard work.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
All right, I play MotH in German. During the gameplay I noticed some errors in the translation. Not annoying, but just noticeable. Now, after the update to 0.95, there are a lot of errors and a lot of passages that are not translated yet.
If wanted by the developers, I could imagine helping with the translation into German.
So if there is a need, the German crew could get in touch with me and brief me.
I hope it won't be witchcraft. It'll just be hard work.
Version 0.9.5 isn't available in German yet. All translations are one version behind, which means that the translation is provided until version 0.9.4. The new content (0.9.5) is only in English available.

You can pass all typos etc. to me and I will send them to the German translator.

Thank you

Reactions: icke123

NexTGenioN

Super-Duper Member
Donor
Jul 9, 2018
Version 0.9.5 isn't available in German yet. All translations are one version behind, which means that the translation is provided until version 0.9.4. The new content (0.9.5) is only in English available.

You can pass all typos etc. to me and I will send them to the German translator.

Thank you
Nop, its available also in Russian :)

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes