MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
And still, to finish the topic, it's a pity that there are no more games of this type on torrents, or more games with other languages to choose from, and only English. From what I know, f95zone offers games like these, unless there are other sites and I do not know (forgive me) But really reaching the end I miss such games available on other sites, because actually I just hit MOTH by accident through the torrent and I liked it right away. I think that this hotel and others will also be on other sites in the future to better extend their download. I greet everyone.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Hello all here's this weeks update of Man of the House 0.99 (extra)

Enjoy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please note as the next version will be Version 1.0 it will be released in 3 or 4 weeks time

UncleVT could you please update the OP Thanks
Update? It's a full game. Waiting for update only

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Ashley gets her first alternative ending ??????????
what ???????????
i hope it isn't an awful ending she's the reason i started playing this game
i am not even mad about there no being no nightcrawler thing for ashley
i noticed there is no veronica being mentioned or any other new character except clair
man i just hope that version 10 is big enough to enjoy

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ashley gets her first alternative ending ??????????
what ???????????
i hope it isn't an awful ending she's the reason i started playing this game
i am not even mad about there no being no nightcrawler thing for ashley
i noticed there is no veronica being mentioned or any other new character except clair
man i just hope that version 10 is big enough to enjoy
Actually, there is (more or less) a nightcrawler event (even though it's not named as such) for Ashley now that she can go into MC's room in the middle of the night as long as the door is closed.

Reactions: TheDevian

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Actually, there is (more or less) a nightcrawler event (even though it's not named as such) for Ashley now that she can go into MC's room in the middle of the night as long as the door is closed.
instead of being the other way around
well i guess you take what you can get

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes