Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
in achievements say: Spy some more on Veronica and Ashley in bathroom... but when try (saturday 10:00) nothing happened
i do morning yoga with girls nad breakfast
0.9.5 extra finished with 100%
Have you spoken to veronica in her bedroom first?

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Excited to see finally getting action between the family- Er, roommates.

Also excited to see what else faerin has cooked up for next game. Can only help its not too much of a departure from what I enjoy about this game haha

Though For the endings and the incest patch, will they really work together? Like Ashley being your roommate vs your sister, you can totally marry a roommate without anyone thinking it weird so would the incest patch ending take that into consideration in the slightest? Then again I haven’t seen the ending yet anyway so i dunno how it goes

Reactions: Faerin

Dudley71

Oct 22, 2018
Man of the House Update Only [v0.9.5 Extra]

View attachment 300432

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is a wide open question my friend. Some options.

1. Easiest way to do this and long term is to make a folder "Games" on your C:\ drive. Then move the Man of the House folder to the "C:\Games\" folder. Then try running the game.

2. Possibly a quick one time fix: Right-Click run as admin.

3. Permission take over: Right-click MotH folder > Properties > Security > Advanced > Owner Tab > Edit > Select your user name in the list > Check "Replace owner on subcontainers and objects" > OK > OK > OK > retry game.
file cannot be extracted. "no archive". what do I do wrong?

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
@Faerin
so we are getting close to ending and still no threesome with mom and sisters? or with 2 sisters?
should we expect those scenarios? or no threesome between sibling?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So I wanted to start a new game, going through the first day, and when it says "I'm tired, think I should go to bed", I try going to sleep, and it just keeps flashing that message. I try going somewhere else, clicking on everything I can, even trying to move time forward, and it just keeps flashing the same message without letting me do anything else. Guess I should skip the first day.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So I wanted to start a new game, going through the first day, and when it says "I'm tired, think I should go to bed", I try going to sleep, and it just keeps flashing that message. I try going somewhere else, clicking on everything I can, even trying to move time forward, and it just keeps flashing the same message without letting me do anything else. Guess I should skip the first day.
Yeah just skip the first day and you should be fine

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin
so we are getting close to ending and still no threesome with mom and sisters? or with 2 sisters?
should we expect those scenarios? or no threesome between sibling?
Unfortunately I am under a strict contract and not allowed to say anything about that.

On a more personal note: if a dev would tease me with content like that for almost 2 years, only to not add it in the final version, I would think he's a real douchebag. :sneaky:

cru

Jul 14, 2017
anyone know where to find this collectible? it isn't covered in the guide that someone posted, and the location was below the sofa in the last version but that was bugged for me and didn't add it to my collection.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
didn't expect an ending, the way this was going I expected endings maybe in two years or so, there is so many girls in it and about half don't even have scenes yet

in this game the only ending possible is harem ending, can't think of any girls romantically

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
didn't expect an ending, the way this was going I expected endings maybe in two years or so, there is so many girls in it and about half don't even have scenes yet

in this game the only ending possible is harem ending, can't think of any girls romantically
This is not the final ending this is a possible ending ending MOTH still has more to come

Last edited:
Reactions: Super Beast Cr7

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
This is not the final ending this is a lossible ending ending MOTH still has more to come
yeah, I know, but I didn't expect any kind of ending, that's what I meant

for me the endings would or be introduced in a very long time, or the game wouldn't end at all

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
What are the extended event of Ashley and Veronica?
I ask that because I accidentally deleted my savegame and I'd want to know before I reach those events again.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me if the incest patch work with the new version?
Because i see always that the patch is the v0.8.4+ but the game now is at 0.9.6 so just to understand if the incest patch work or not. Thank you

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes