Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm going with the space exploration one. There's a lack of futuristic/space related adult games. The setting allows for an infinite number of possibilities and will let you go crazy with your creativity. It also seems like a mix of the other two, since you'll have to manage your ship and possibly become a space pirate. Overall sounds like the superior game of the three and the one that will have the higher potential.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Thank's @larry5168 for the upload and @Faerin for the update. Can't wait to see the other endings.

As always for anyone stuck on the new content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always I've updated my walkthrough with the above info. The link is the same and you can found it . Here's a mirror for my walkthrough on .

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
I am looking for confirmation about something real quick. I believe i read somewhere on this thread a while back that cheats were included in the newer versions of the game if this is true how do i go about accessing them?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I agree that space opera would be unique, and the fact that you're in space for the long haul gives you a long-term approach towards building relationships, watching them evolve, and seeing...results.

And there's no reason why we can't have some space incest too. Would be interested in seeing an incest parody of Star Wars--I thought it was kinda hot when Luke kissed his sister.
Yeah, the only good unique space one I can think of off the top is Heavy Five. It also has a sexy sister, so there is that.

That would be interesting, most of the stories avoid the main characters, though I remember seeing one that had you training Leah as a slave for Jabba, close as I recall, and I can't remember the name.
Uhm,
Do speak for yourself :).

Some of us have favorite characters and are interested in a happy ending with them.(Just wanna set of in the sunset with my Veronica^^)
Not everybody wants a complete harem ending.
I want a MOSTLY full one... ;) Not many I would want to leave out right now, Diane maybe. Even Debby is becoming a fun toy. :devilish:
True, but Faerin hasn't disappointed us yet so i have faith that he will resolve this issue fair and square.

And for the new poll, yeah...I agree
Hotel Management has been done already a couple times on this site(Harem hotel and Private Community as my 2 most known)
And although we also have a incest space story already(spaced out), i would love to see Faerin's touch and ideas on a setting like that....
But i think that Hotel Management will win in the end, simply because for a lot of people a Hotel management game will feel familar and they know what they can expect... And the other 2 are kinda unknown factors.
Yeah, I still trust Faerin, he has yet to disappoint, but I also know the fans, many of whom tend to only be here for the incest, that is what worries me. :ROFLMAO:
I am looking for confirmation about something real quick. I believe i read somewhere on this thread a while back that cheats were included in the newer versions of the game if this is true how do i go about accessing them?
After you finish the tutorial, you can open your phone and look for the shady looking guy.

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
@Faerin .....due to its popularity ....the incest genre - Hotel game seems the most likely one to win. But ..... if i may suggest a mixture of sorts ........
-- MC Travels with family and other colonizers (25) to another planet/moon to colonize (Has the space travel element - encounters with aliens)
-- The MC's primary guardian (step-father/mother) is the leader of the colonizing group and have the responsibility of building up and managing the colony and its infrastructure....Naturally the MC is expected to pitch in and help his guardian manage the colony (for those people who love the resource management and handling employees etc)
-- Adding to this, the need for exploratory missions to collect resources/quests .....encounters with hostile elements .....some combat ......and the rest is imagination !!! ;)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin .....due to its popularity ....the incest genre - Hotel game seems the most likely one to win. But ..... if i may suggest a mixture of sorts ........
-- MC Travels with family and other colonizers (25) to another planet/moon to colonize (Has the space travel element - encounters with aliens)
-- The MC's primary guardian (step-father/mother) is the leader of the colonizing group and have the responsibility of building up and managing the colony and its infrastructure....Naturally the MC is expected to pitch in and help his guardian manage the colony (for those people who love the resource management and handling employees etc)
-- Adding to this, the need exploratory missions to get collect resources/quests .....encounters with hostile elements .....some combat ......and the rest is imagination !!! ;)
This was actually proposed by a few patrons as well and I must say I wouldn't be opposed to it.
If the hotel and space game end up with the highest score, I might offer that as an alternative!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
-- Adding to this, the need for exploratory missions to collect resources/quests .....encounters with hostile elements .....some combat ......and the rest is imagination !!! ;)
Yeah, there is no reason there could not be elements of that in any of the options. Family on the ship, or in pods, or maybe you even have to rescue some of them at some point, that is an option, you save them later, and things go from there.
The rogue could have similar issues, running into family, or even having a sister as a party member, she could be your helper, fence, healer, meat shield, whatever.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
The best scene in this game is after you take mom out on a date... but... to see the scene again you have to do it all over again! Kind of like Big Brother where you are force with the sisters every other morning. Some devs are idiots!

Aug 16, 2018
Yeah, the only good unique space one I can think of off the top is Heavy Five. It also has a sexy sister, so there is that.

That would be interesting, most of the stories avoid the main characters, though I remember seeing one that had you training Leah as a slave for Jabba, close as I recall, and I can't remember the name.
I think the game you're talking about is Death Star Trainer, which not highly regarded within the F95 community. It's a shame though: an alternate universe where Amidala doesn't die would be an interesting Star Wars VN.

You guys convinced me: I changed my vote to the space option. Hoping for plenty of incest and all (or mostly) human females.

Reactions: TheDevian

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
There are only cheats for the MC's stats there are none for the girls

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019

I want a MOSTLY full one... ;) Not many I would want to leave out right now, Diane maybe. Even Debby is becoming a fun toy. :devilish:
Yeah, I still trust Faerin, he has yet to disappoint, but I also know the fans, many of whom tend to only be here for the incest, that is what worries me. :ROFLMAO:

After you finish the tutorial, you can open your phone and look for the shady looking guy.
Spaced Out is also a decent Space Game....And Orange Trainer as well(Although the ending sucks)

And yeah, Debby is becoming quite interesting as well..
Sophia is my favorite after Veronica though

And you can always go Normandy style...
Go by multiple planets and pick up the occasional tag along and create a hotel/space game that way.
Damaged ship so you have a sense of "base building"
You want to stay on this ship, well you better pull your weight in some shape or form.
Having your family/loved ones in cryo, so you need to solve those issues or even save them.

Fun to speculate on it all, but i am pretty sure that @Faerin will get flooded with hundreds of ideas in the coming weeks.
Only thing i can say is... Do what you think is best and what you think is the most fun for you to develop.
That's the most important, do what you think is fun to work on :)

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I like them all with a slightly preference to the hotel story with a full grown man, I'm intrigued about the staff and the possible interactions with them and the guests, however as I said any of them is good.

@Faerin please don't forget about Valerie, she hadn't any content yet and she deserve it, don't leave her out of your beautiful game (and our wonderful harem). :cry:

Last edited:

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Spaceship has been done to death IMO. I think something like a Mars colony in contact with a perfectly healthy and not destroyed Earth, with the possibility of new colonists occasionally arriving, is far more interesting.

Reactions: J II D and Faerin

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Finally MotH comes to the end .. ( congratulations Faerin for ending the game and updates always up)
Why not a mix between hotel in space? (Depending on the amount of characters and size of base)
Not necessarily the mc, it should be the hotel's LandLoRD ... (maybe some nice milf ..)
After all, will the Mc have a base to live in, or travel in a ship without direction? (star trek narrative?)
Space Explorer, (implies the size of the ship and the amount of npcs as crew too)
Aliens humanoids, tentacle types?
A mc pirate ..... like Cobra? (Ehh .. extra skill for the arm :LOL:)
But space travel and various planets (have you thought how many different scenarios and cultures you have to do?)
Or is it a galaxy populated only by humans,robots and androids, mostly?
It would be interesting some scenes and concept images of the projects ..
We have never seen your work in a fantasy scifi game ..
Dazstudios does not have many packs in this theme ..as a help..
Thanks..

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Spaced Out is also a decent Space Game....And Orange Trainer as well(Although the ending sucks)

And yeah, Debby is becoming quite interesting as well..
Sophia is my favorite after Veronica though

And you can always go Normandy style...
Go by multiple planets and pick up the occasional tag along and create a hotel/space game that way.
Damaged ship so you have a sense of "base building"
You want to stay on this ship, well you better pull your weight in some shape or form.
Having your family/loved ones in cryo, so you need to solve those issues or even save them.

Fun to speculate on it all, but i am pretty sure that @Faerin will get flooded with hundreds of ideas in the coming weeks.
Only thing i can say is... Do what you think is best and what you think is the most fun for you to develop.
That's the most important, do what you think is fun to work on :)
Well, I included Orange Trainer in the Star Wars IP games. ;)
Right now Pam is my favorite, but Veronica and Amy are close, along with the band, followed by wondering how Valerie's story will play out.
@Faerin please don't forget about Valerie, she hadn't any content yet and she deserve it, don't leave her out of you beautiful game (and our wonderful harem). :cry:
Valerie did have a tiny bit of content, in her recorded message to new people at the Masquerade, but yes, we need more of that, like full membership, Veronica can be your guest, as you work your way up to the owner. :devilish:
Finally MotH comes to the end .. ( congratulations Faerin for ending the game and updates always up)
Why not a mix between hotel in space? (Depending on the amount of characters and size of base)
Not necessarily the mc, it should be the hotel's LandLoRD ... (maybe some nice milf ..)
After all, will the Mc have a base to live in, or travel in a ship without direction? (star trek narrative?)
Space Explorer, (implies the size of the ship and the amount of npcs as crew too)
Aliens humanoids, tentacle types?
A mc pirate ..... like Cobra? (Ehh .. extra skill for the arm :LOL:)
View attachment 309452
But space travel and various planets (have you thought how many different scenarios and cultures you have to do?)
Or is it a galaxy populated only by humans,robots and androids, mostly?
It would be interesting some scenes and concept images of the projects ..
We have never seen your work in a fantasy scifi game ..
Dazstudios does not have many packs in this theme ..as a help..
Thanks..
Woot! Thumbs up for Space Cobra! XD

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes