Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
  • Emma (with 4 new animations).
  • Added a new ending for Pam (with 4 new animations).
Meh. Can't complain too much, after the gold that was the last version. Dunno if Farin can pull off what SL or PL hit out of the park, but I hold out hope.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hi. I see that there was another, game update, 1.0.1 already, and was there anyone so nice and gave me the date of the next game update. Because recently after this long break of 3 weeks, I got lost now and I still think that when it passes every next Friday, there is an update. So when will it be next? Thank you in advance for replying.
Greetings from Poland
P.S. And one more thing, is this new game already being prepared, or is it still silent, creating a chat about this game, and maybe also introducing different languages to the new game?

Hey guys,

I have posted a public poll on my Patreon page, regarding my new game.
For those of you want to cast their vote, you can do it

Thanks!
Hi Faerin.
As for the survey, it's a great idea with her. I noticed that there is a subtitle "(Some) Voice acting" in it, so I imagine it is a language text, right? . If not, would it be possible, of course, with time trying to translate the game, just like MOTH, into languages other than English. I would be pleased to play this game with my language, which is Polish. Greetings.

Well, basically I will finish MotH in v1.0.2 for all the current storylines.
Then I will start working on the new game and get a playable version out.
There will be future updates for MotH, but when and how often, is something that I'll decide on later.

Right now, after more than 2 years, I really need a break from MotH to challenge myself a bit more and maintain my motiviation.
My goal is to apply what I have learned these past years to a new (and hopefully better) game.
And if you finish Faerin "for now" game version 1.0.2, whether the next update, there will be a patch to translate into Polish. Because currently, as I noticed, the translation comes out only after the second update. And if it is expected here, after this 1.02 longer break, would it be possible to do so that the newer version would also have a Polish translation.

Reactions: Faerin

kakaroto1969

Jun 4, 2017
Actually, I already shared quite a lot of info on the new game.
If you are interested, you can read back and find a post by me linking to the game concept on Patreon (public).

Most of the script is done, the functional specs are 90% done and I will be using the same (base)engine I made for MotH.
My aim is to have a at least a playable version/demo within 1-2 months after development starts, but we'll see how things go.
Thanks a lot brother Faerin love the way everything is getting into the right place. Take care and excellent job!!!

Reactions: Faerin

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
but then the game does not end 100% no because I only miss one thing that I could not unlock if someone can tell me if it unlocks thank you

Reactions: jbarlow

ki11ke11

May 30, 2017
[QUOTE = "Domenico85, publicación: 2341135, miembro: 1412034"]
que te falta !? para mí la del personaje principal
[/ CITAR]
I'm missing the last photo (7) of Interestelar

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
[/ CITAR]
I'm missing the last photo (7) of Interestelar
yes I understand what you're referring to I also miss, but you finished the game 100%

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I hope these updates keep coming. Lots of girls are left out of party.
Actually, few pages back, developer wrote about his plans. He will add few more endings, and then starts new game. He will get back to MOTH (and girls with unfinished stories) latter.

but then the game does not end 100% no because I only miss one thing that I could not unlock if someone can tell me if it unlocks thank you
I can't find the last collectible? Where is it?
what are you missing !? to me that of the main character
[/ CITAR]
I'm missing the last photo (7) of Interstellar
Guys, there is actually thread for FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), Walkthrough and Game tips...
Also, don't post screenshots, it rarely helps other players to understand what issue you have. Better, post your savefiles.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

winter2carrot

Feb 3, 2018
OH it will be on STEAM. Finally I'll be able to support you by buying it there (if it won't cost too much), since I don't have enough money to be a patreon. I have one question. The game on steam - is it the incest version (ashley, veronica sisters and claire mother) or the patreon one (roomates/flatmates)? And if its the latter, will there be a possibility to add a mod, that will change it to former?

PS: I'm just a little sad there won't be a content of redhead cafe girl :-/

edit: oh and one more question - will there be cheating device (on a phone)?

Last edited:

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Wow a steam version of this game?? If you're successful in that endeavor you're going down in history lol probably but I wish you the best and don't stop believing in yourself.

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes