Juca Alves

Apr 24, 2018
That happens to me too, even though it's in the same directory. I just have to click the browse button and direct it to the directory again and it works.

I also have to temporarily disable my antivirus protection - it doesn't like this program messing with my files! =-)
Thanks for helping me, I will try your suggestions to see if they work for me.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Save not work anymore. Only crazy idiot will start game from the beginning. Give us CHEATS !! In many games like ''TheTwist'' if u don't have a cheats, u are doomed. I played version .29 of The Twist, and took me 3 days more than 58h of gameplay...then developer released 30 and 31 version and it was bullshit coz saves didn't work. Sooo I'm not idiot to play similar long games where u collecting points like in Twist or Tyrant ...to start all over from beginning whenever new update is released.
Why doesn't your save work, rather than ranting because you can't cheat give us a bit more info so we can get your save to work

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I dunno, it just won't work. It happens only 4, 5 times from other games in the past. Now with this. Probably game is full of virus or Defender blocked some of game content that sees as an malware shit. Also I have 1280x1024 monitor, and until I switch AMD gpu scaling in Radeon settings, it gives me bullshit low resolution not 720+ at all - instead some 640x320 or similar bullshit I can't even play how bad and low graphic is everything is blurry. But then I remember to switch GPU scaling in Radeon AMD sett. and solve this. But then again saves not work. I always put these games on desktop and Renpy folder for saves is on C-hard disc. But somehow this update won't recognize either monitor scaling or saves. I fixed at least 1 shit. Now for the other.
That is youir problem this is not Ren'py it's Unity you need to copy your saves from the previous version into the save folder in the MOTH folder then you will be able to continue if you have deleted your saves go here as there is a file with a completed save from every version since 0.83

https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-save-request-thread.13696/

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Does anyone have the 0.91 update from 0.90? @KeinBa
No, sorry.
Hello everyone, as you can see I could not update to version 1.0.1, I get this message, can anyone tell me what is the error? Grateful to all. (Translated by Google)
Read the installation section carefully.You're doing something wrong.
That happens to me too, even though it's in the same directory. I just have to click the browse button and direct it to the directory again and it works.

I also have to temporarily disable my antivirus protection - it doesn't like this program messing with my files! =-)
You don't have to extract the update(setup.exe) into installation directory.It will not detect your game directory that way.You need to choose manually.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I dunno, it just won't work. It happens only 4, 5 times from other games in the past. Now with this. Probably game is full of virus or Defender blocked some of game content that sees as an malware shit. Also I have 1280x1024 monitor, and until I switch AMD gpu scaling in Radeon settings, it gives me bullshit low resolution not 720+ at all - instead some 640x320 or similar bullshit I can't even play how bad and low graphic is everything is blurry. But then I remember to switch GPU scaling in Radeon AMD sett. and solve this. But then again saves not work. I always put these games on desktop and Renpy folder for saves is on C-hard disc. But somehow this update won't recognize either monitor scaling or saves. I fixed at least 1 shit. Now for the other.
Or, perhaps, you aren't doing something right.

When a new version comes out, extract it to a new folder. Copy the Savegames folder from the old version to the new version.

If you have technical issues, go and calmly describe the problem you're having. Or maybe read the Installation Guide that comes with the game.

Don't go on a pissed off rant like you did here.

Blackj

May 21, 2018
Hello everyone, can someone tell me what name the file has and where are the dialogues of the game, I want to see if I can correct some texts that come out in English instead of Spanish

Thank you

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Probably game is full of virus
Before you claim this, run the damn game through virustotal.
I've done that for you. The only thing that picked up anything was a thing called Jiangmin, which I don't trust. A suspiciously low ml score isn't actually any sort of real detection, just that not many people using Jiangmin have submitted reports.
And the UnityPlayer.dll is clean as a whistle too.

As larry5168 said, the problem is on your end.

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
You don't have to extract the update(setup.exe) into installation directory.It will not detect your game directory that way.You need to choose manually.
I know that. Was trying to explain (maybe poorly) what he might be doing wrong. You've gotta hit browse and point it to the right folder, before you hit start.

xTerra

Apr 13, 2018
saves for me are not working. so im at the part where you get in the bath with the sis but just before i enter it crashes and i have to restart the game once i get back on the game and try to load my save it's just gone like i never saved in the first place can i get some help

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
saves for me are not working. so im at the part where you get in the bath with the sis but just before i enter it crashes and i have to restart the game once i get back on the game and try to load my save it's just gone like i never saved in the first place can i get some help
If save file is in folder saves, it should be loaded, unless corrupted.
1) Check if you have extracted game on place where your account has writing permissions.
2) Save game before entering to the bath, and post save here. We would like to help you, but nobody has crystal ball. You need to provide us some relevant info in so we can help you.

ubuygold

Aug 24, 2017
Thank you for your great game. And I have a problem that the mapping.xml seems doesn’t work for Simpified Chinese language . I’d like to know if this is bug or can I change the relationships if I choose a Chinese language.

Koolken256

Jun 3, 2018
Hey guys, I'm having a bit of difficulty with Veronica's Date, seems I can't get the right chain of events at the moment. Some help will be very appreciated, but I'll scan through the thread in case this has already been posted. I'll let you know if I do finally complete it on my own.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Hey guys, I'm having a bit of difficulty with Veronica's Date, seems I can't get the right chain of events at the moment. Some help will be very appreciated, but I'll scan through the thread in case this has already been posted. I'll let you know if I do finally complete it on my own.
Scan the threads...there is a walkthrough for the correct answers on the dates.

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes