May 8, 2018
Hey guys, I just made a (big) Patreon post about the future of MotH that I thought some of you might want to read/share their opinion:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First of all, good update. I really enjoyed it.
Second, well, that's your decision, but I wouldn't like that MOTH come to the end, that soon. For me, the best options are 2 and 3, or possible combining of them, like expanding a little bit more MOTH while working on other game too. Just like MrDots do with Melody and DMD, or Ptolemy and his associates, with their 4 games. I would rather wait 3 weeks for each update, than seeing that MOTH got finished tag, and that story were abruptly finished. Ultimately, decision is on You so good luck with that and I hope that we will all get satisfied with your decision, first You and then we.

cloves8

Nov 23, 2018
faerin, im in mid of 2 and 3, one of the best games i play here so i dont want an end haha, not all the games are fun to play, but this rly is, almost for me, i like all the aspects of the game. your choice.
Sorry for my english if i put some bad. Gl and thanks for the game.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I think a new game would be nice. The original models doesn't look that good and I would think he could get it a bit better in a new game. For this game he is stuck using them.

Reactions: Faerin

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
is there any walk through for the new updates i caanot find any over 0.9.0 even if i find one i donot find debby club part
I don't think there's an updated one, try to check the walkthrough thread. But honestly, you should just go with the ingame hint system, and if you have any problem you can just ask. Most people are really helpful here.

Reactions: TheDevian

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

john wick 201

Oct 5, 2018
I don't think there's an updated one, try to check the walkthrough thread. But honestly, you should just go with the ingame hint system, and if you have any problem you can just ask. Most people are really helpful here.
well i have a problem finding debby in the club i tried many times but no luck what should i do

mattius77

May 16, 2017
well i have a problem finding debby in the club i tried many times but no luck what should i do
Are you going to the right club? Debby is at Masquerade (east side of town, requires use of token to enter), not Neon (west side of town, where Veronica and Amy work). If you are going to the right location, @larry5168 has the right choices you need to make.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
damn he must have changed it well nvm then.
The reason for removing the girls cheat stat was because it was more trouble than it was worth as people would get access to the cheat menu Max the girls and then wonder why certain scenes where not triggering and then asking here I cant get this or that to work the games broken or bugged.

At this moment in time the only way to increase the girls stats is to play the game a good majority of the grind has been taken out so its a lot easier to increase the girls stats.

Now a friendly warning if you use Cheat Engine you will break the game, if you manually edit your save you will break the game, the flag menu is there so if there is a bug we can fix the game on the go if you like and will not increase the girls stats and if you play in there you will break the game.

There is no way round it other than to play the game or just bypass the first day go into Cheat Menu and click Unlock all Memories and you have all the content.

Heres a link to the save game thread where there is a selection of saves from 0.83 up to the present Version if you dont want to start from scratch again

https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-save-request-thread.13696/

Hope this helps

Larry 5168

Ytakus

May 14, 2019
Can someone tell me what to do to get me out of trouble on Pam / Angel with the thug and the gas ...
please?

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes