Bull-dog

Oct 12, 2018
Hello, great games remake a second time my only regret and not being able to continue training Amy and especially to walk on a leash.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
thanks. I checked your save and everything works fine on my side (v0.9.9). I would recommend to backup your save folder and delete everything related to MotH from you PC (including the folder in AppData (again)). Then re-extract the game on your desktop and try your save again.

Reactions: TheDevian

mililivantilili

Mar 23, 2019
thanks. I checked your save and everything works fine on my side (v0.9.9). I would recommend to backup your save folder and delete everything related to MotH from you PC (including the folder in AppData (again)). Then re-extract the game on your desktop and try your save again.
That doesn't work either. So if save is ok and game is ok as well. Error must be on Operating system side. I tried to change monitor resolution and now it works. Than you for help.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Any idea how to get the last scene with Debby? The one with the hint:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is probably added in v0.9.8 or v0.9.9 as the walkthrough for v0.9.7 doesn't have anything on them. I've tried coming to the station at 9:00 but no luck so far.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes