Baynes

Apr 26, 2018
I am missing 4 photos for Emma, #'s 79 thru 82 could anyone please give a hint about what I missed? Sitting at 98% for her and only need those 4 photos. Thanks in advance.

CookieMonster666

Nov 20, 2018
So, do Suspicion or Jealousy even matter really in Man of the House? They've been incredibly easy to avoid, so I've just done that. If I increase either of them decently high, will that give me new / extra scenes? I assume either of them has the potential to end at least one or two path possibilities, but I never bothered trying to raise those. Has anyone done so, and were the results something I shouldn't miss?

Sycho

Respected User
May 9, 2018
So, do Suspicion or Jealousy even matter really in Man of the House? They've been incredibly easy to avoid, so I've just done that. If I increase either of them decently high, will that give me new / extra scenes? I assume either of them has the potential to end at least one or two path possibilities, but I never bothered trying to raise those. Has anyone done so, and were the results something I shouldn't miss?
At the moment, they have no bearing on the outcome of the game as of yet.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Since the game is almost done I can't see them affecting anything except what alt endings are possibly available. There's just no time to finish all the unfinished girls and add significant storylines based on those stats before the year is out.

Reactions: cooldude33

Brady2626

Mar 2, 2018
the game doesnt really feel almost done i feel like some characters need to be fleshed out a bit more..... but then again there are so many characters in this game sadly that's improbable to happen

Reactions: cooldude33

larry5168

May 19, 2018
the game is too good to end
unless it can be replaced for something better and with better clues
what the crap are you talking about
i didnt read any of that nonsense it sounds more crappy then the game
These are two of your posts in one you say the game is too good to end in the other you say it's a crappy game, or is that because your throwing a temper tantrum with me for showing you how much work actually goes into an update, Oh sorry you didn't read it because it's nonsense.
How do you know if you haven't read it?
All I did was point out to you how much work goes into an update of MOTH as you said the update was small, for that small update there was a lot of work not by me but by the dev all I did was test it for him.
You've now taken offence to this which was not my intention it was just to show you how much work goes into an actual update.
You may not read this response either basically I don't care as I won't be responding to your inane ramblings anymore,
but if you ask Alexa she can tell you what inane means, as there is a possibility your not old enough to understand

Larry5168

ecdw

May 9, 2017
Damn. I'm almost done version .98 and now version .99 comes out! I don't really feel like doing all this again so I guess I'm waiting for 1.0 lol.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Tried to start a new game, Veronica got bugged and her score was always going back to 10, mom's score and her face at the bottom disappeared entirely.

4.20 star(s) 102 Votes