chucky2018

Oct 9, 2019
What should I do after watching the news? It says find a superhero. Where? The dialogues with Debby are not progressing in any way. Watched the passage, there is not clear. Tell me guys please.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
What should I do after watching the news? It says find a superhero. Where? The dialogues with Debby are not progressing in any way. Watched the passage, there is not clear. Tell me guys please.
Take the taxi to Neon at midnight (but don't go inside) then walk home from there.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I don't know if I'm not doing things right but I am not achieving anything that is oriented to do in walkthrough.
What, specifically? Which character are you stuck on? What do her hints suggest?

rtaguiarcte

Jul 19, 2018
What, specifically? Which character are you stuck on? What do her hints suggest?
reach the blonde event 3 at the gym work (I'm already maxing everything, I followed the first part of the walkthrough that tells you to maximize the mc) and the milf 3 event at the pizzeria (what's the answer to give her when she says has no money to pay?)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
reach the blonde event 3 at the gym work (I'm already maxing everything, I followed the first part of the walkthrough that tells you to maximize the mc) and the milf 3 event at the pizzeria (what's the answer to give her when she says has no money to pay?)
If pizza milf is at level 3, ask for an alternative form of "payment".

Reactions: rtaguiarcte

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
I beat the game but some of my achievements appear bugged. tried to save edit but couldn't figure out what I needed to change. any help? it's just the ones for meeting the minor NPCs.

chucky2018

Oct 9, 2019
after the events with Diane in the Elevator at 16:30. It says we need to talk to the landlady after dinner. At 19:00 with the landlady there is no such dialogue. Help please

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
I beat the game but some of my achievements appear bugged. tried to save edit but couldn't figure out what I needed to change. any help? it's just the ones for meeting the minor NPCs.
I have the same problem. Is there an easy solution for that?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes