Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Anyone else having an issue with the mega link? its saying it'll take an hour to download when its usually mere minutes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn, I thought 1.0 would be the final version and I could finally start playing this game for real in one update.
Seems like I'll have to wait a bit more.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
alternative ending
is that what those things are
those are just as bad as the dates i was wondering what that was
extended one of Claire’s scenes
that was a very brief extension
someone was in a rush to release this version
i just hope the next version is big and i mean big and does not disappoint
one more thing dont forget to install the patch like i did
claire becomes the mcs landlady if you forget like i did

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
extended one of Claire’s scenes
that was a very brief extension
someone was in a rush to release this version
i just hope the next version is big and i mean big and does not disappoint
I have posted this before, but I thought it was time to do it again as you seem to be disappointed at the amount of content

If you knew how long it takes to make that small bit of content you would appreciate it more 100 hrs plus of coding a week the animations alone took 48 hrs to render. If you find the dev who makes Dr Amana he live streams every week while he is setting up a scene that can take anything from an hour to 3 hrs just setting up the scene then you have the render time which on a good rig is probably an hour at best more if the scene is complex.
So if we do a little math
Coding - 100hrs
Animations - 48 hrs
Scene set up - on average lets say 1.5 hrs
Rendering - 50 new scenes on average per update at say again 1.5 hrs rendering time

So we have 200 hrs coding + 48hrs animations + 50 x 1.5 set up 75hrs + Rendering 50 x 1.5 again 75hrs

Thats a grand total of 398 man hours from 1 dev in 2 weeks I havent even taken into account test versions testing bug fixes testing again.
We are talking 200 man hours a week and as there are only 168 hrs in a week this guys working miracles

giphy9.gif

Take a look at the math above and think about something you do for 200 hrs a month let alone a week

Larry5168

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
I have posted this before, but I thought it was time to do it again as you seem to be disappointed at the amount of content

If you knew how long it takes to make that small bit of content you would appreciate it more 100 hrs plus of coding a week the animations alone took 48 hrs to render. If you find the dev who makes Dr Amana he live streams every week while he is setting up a scene that can take anything from an hour to 3 hrs just setting up the scene then you have the render time which on a good rig is probably an hour at best more if the scene is complex.
So if we do a little math
Coding - 100hrs
Animations - 48 hrs
Scene set up - on average lets say 1.5 hrs
Rendering - 50 new scenes on average per update at say again 1.5 hrs rendering time

So we have 200 hrs coding + 48hrs animations + 50 x 1.5 set up 75hrs + Rendering 50 x 1.5 again 75hrs

Thats a grand total of 398 man hours from 1 dev in 2 weeks I havent even taken into account test versions testing bug fixes testing again.
We are talking 200 man hours a week and as there are only 168 hrs in a week this guys working miracles

View attachment 344139

Take a look at the math above and think about something you do for 200 hrs a month let alone a week

Larry5168
Great post. I can't believe the amount of " " on this board :rolleyes:

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes