Viressa

May 24, 2018
Since the game is almost done I can't see them affecting anything except what alt endings are possibly available. There's just no time to finish all the unfinished girls and add significant storylines based on those stats before the year is out.

Reactions: cooldude33

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
the game doesnt really feel almost done i feel like some characters need to be fleshed out a bit more..... but then again there are so many characters in this game sadly that's improbable to happen

Reactions: cooldude33

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
the game is too good to end
unless it can be replaced for something better and with better clues
what the crap are you talking about
i didnt read any of that nonsense it sounds more crappy then the game
These are two of your posts in one you say the game is too good to end in the other you say it's a crappy game, or is that because your throwing a temper tantrum with me for showing you how much work actually goes into an update, Oh sorry you didn't read it because it's nonsense.
How do you know if you haven't read it?
All I did was point out to you how much work goes into an update of MOTH as you said the update was small, for that small update there was a lot of work not by me but by the dev all I did was test it for him.
You've now taken offence to this which was not my intention it was just to show you how much work goes into an actual update.
You may not read this response either basically I don't care as I won't be responding to your inane ramblings anymore,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Larry5168

ecdw

May 9, 2017
Damn. I'm almost done version .98 and now version .99 comes out! I don't really feel like doing all this again so I guess I'm waiting for 1.0 lol.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Tried to start a new game, Veronica got bugged and her score was always going back to 10, mom's score and her face at the bottom disappeared entirely.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Tried to start a new game, Veronica got bugged and her score was always going back to 10, mom's score and her face at the bottom disappeared entirely.
If you're playing version 0.9.9 from the intro, get up to the point where you have to send MC to bed and create a save. If you could attach that, please, I'll take a look at it for you.

Reactions: TheDevian

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
If you're playing version 0.9.9 from the intro, get up to the point where you have to send MC to bed and create a save. If you could attach that, please, I'll take a look at it for you.
it's ok, I'll wait a few months for a few more update before starting replaying it all.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
it's ok, I'll wait a few months for a few more update before starting replaying it all.
Well, it would help me out to know that it's not a bug so I can pass the info to Faerin to take a look at since I don't know at what point you ran into this issue.

Reactions: TheDevian

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Just one more push... well, after the subsequent B, C, and D updates. At long last, we will have 1.0.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
It ain't over until the fat lady sings. More updates are very much possible. When going to bed you can think about your future. There are multiple things to think about - life with Ashley (two definite and one possibility still under development), life with Emma (under development), life with Pam (under development), and life with ???? (under development).

There's also more to go with Officer Debby, maybe, or Pam, maybe, or even Mom, maybe (still can't visit her at her office). And then there's the private beach, still under development.

Who knows, MC might even run off with the fat girl to Tahiti.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
It ain't over until the fat lady sings. More updates are very much possible. When going to bed you can think about your future. There are multiple things to think about - life with Ashley (two definite and one possibility still under development), life with Emma (under development), life with Pam (under development), and life with ???? (under development).

There's also more to go with Officer Debby, maybe, or Pam, maybe, or even Mom, maybe (still can't visit her at her office). And then there's the private beach, still under development.

Who knows, MC might even run off with the fat girl to Tahiti.
Forgot to mention, there are two undeveloped options available at the Masquerade.

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes