Man of the house

MorningStar1

May 20, 2019
No health club on the map. You can't ask your mother during yoga, she is naked and another scene is taking place. Please help me. Emma and Veronica for the continuation of the story of the health club required.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
No health club on the map. You can't ask your mother during yoga, she is naked and another scene is taking place. Please help me. Emma and Veronica for the continuation of the story of the health club required.
Have you asked on the game thread that we have dedicated to that particular game?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
No health club on the map. You can't ask your mother during yoga, she is naked and another scene is taking place...
Man of the House also has a FAQ thread. But you have to talk to Claire on Saturday morning if I remember right. When her and the sisters are all doing yoga you can join in, and when you can't keep up the club is mentioned.

MorningStar1

May 20, 2019
Man of the House also has a FAQ thread. But you have to talk to Claire on Saturday morning if I remember right. When her and the sisters are all doing yoga you can join in, and when you can't keep up the club is mentioned.
Unfortunately, I did as the dude said, but at the end of yoga nobody mentioned health club.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright W...T...F.??? I played this game for 5 days and was comfortable building relationships with each and every character.
I saved my games under 6 different files and had no issues when closing the game for the day while it was pinned to my browser window.
THEN today I cam online and wanted to start the game, a notification came up saying that the file was moved to another area or something and would I like to close the window, there was no other option at all.
When I restarted the game from scratch THERE WERE NO SAVED GAME FILES!

I went into the saved game folder to see if i could locate my game but there was nothing at all except an icon to leave the empty folder to go back to the previous menu!
Where are the 5 days of progress I made??