Seeking Management game about turning woman into your willing sex toys without slavery?

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I am looking for a management game about turning woman into your willing sex toys without slavery?

I am in the mood for management games but they all seem to use slavery.
Slavery removes the feeling of victory, of achievement.
If i can just buy the woman i consider it a failure.

So i am looking for a management games where you turn your employees into whore's via careful manipulation, mind control, blackmail, etc.
Or something like that.
Where you have to worry about not drawing too much attention to yourself out of fear of getting caught.
Where the focus lies on risk vs reward.
On keeping yourself out of jail/bankrupcy, failure to survive.

I already played lab rats 2 to death so something else then that game please.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

alexone1

Sep 7, 2017
I don't know if you are familiar with slectacorp games (although it's hard to call them games), I think they are made in flash but they meet your requirements. The plot is clever and very "real life" like and I enjoyed them alot despite the unfriendly flash player build. The site is and the ones you want are:

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I don't know if you are familiar with slectacorp games (although it's hard to call them games), I think they are made in flash but they meet your requirements. The plot is clever and very "real life" like and I enjoyed them alot despite the unfriendly flash player build. The site is and the ones you want are:

Tryed those.
Awefull gameplay.

trainzebra

Jan 13, 2019
Take Over involves you using chemistry to manipulate the women around you into becoming sluttier/helping you while you work to overthrowing an oppressive regime. I dont think there's actually any risk of being found out, but the vibe is there.

https://f95zone.to/threads/take-over-v0-36-studio-dystopia.10384/

Harem Hotel isn't as dark as you're looking for I don't think, as it involves cultivating healthy(ish) relationships with the residents of a hotel that you manage, but part of the game is pushing their boundaries of sex acts in public. Eventually they'll all pretty much have sex with you on demand.

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-12-4-public-runey.12760/page-321#post-1586346

Reactions: HunterSeeker