Seeking Management

aj2958

Oct 28, 2018
This may sound weird, but I am looking for games were you play as a CEO/King, ECT Basically any management game with law/rule making and resource management, If you could all help me this would be great!

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Games where you can proclaim laws are also: Renryuu Ascension (RPG Maker, resources management), Free Cities (HTML, gold management only).
I don't know if I should include HHS+ too (custom engine, no resource management), because you control a school and its rules, not the whole town (yet).
I think you should also take a look at : they develop adult mods for many successful games.

Reactions: aj2958

aj2958

Oct 28, 2018
Games where you can proclaim laws are also: Renryuu Ascension (RPG Maker, resources management), Free Cities (HTML, gold management only).
I don't know if I should include HHS+ too (custom engine, no resource management), because you control a school and its rules, not the whole town (yet).
I think you should also take a look at : they develop adult mods for many successful games.
I have Played HHS+, But I will take a look at the others thanks!

Reactions: Rodita

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I have Played HHS+, But I will take a look at the others thanks!
There's too Asfhord Academy,since the original are doomed there a recreation from it...I don't remember exacly the name but is like similar to the original just google it "Asfhord Academy Remake F95" (or just take off "F95")and you get it...

Reactions: aj2958

aj2958

Oct 28, 2018
There's too Asfhord Academy,since the original are doomed there a recreation from it...I don't remember exacly the name but is like similar to the original just google it "Asfhord Academy Remake F95" (or just take off "F95")and you get it...
Thank you I will look into that! :)

Reactions: Rodita

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Thank you I will look into that! :)
The Name is "Ashford Academy Redux". =) It probably don't open on Windows XP <(If you using one like this),and work fine on Windows 7,don't know about superior ones,but can work fine too. I suggest using the mod there to a better experience.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
+ 1 for loverslab.

Starbound, Rimworld and Conan Exiles are x100 more entertainign with adult mods.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Goblin Burrow is great for that. You play a overlord who has to build up a army and catch girls to expand his reach over the lands.
you manage the health of the prisoners, breed your army to make it stronger and bigger, organise raid partys and train your fighters while also looking out for them so that when you get attacked you don't lake manpower to protect your nest

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Also check out Wicked Rouge. You play the owner of a whorehouse and have to manage the condition of the building, your staff, train it, prepear yourself for fights in your establishment or when someone touches the girls and you get a nice story with it

aj2958

Oct 28, 2018
Also check out Wicked Rouge. You play the owner of a whorehouse and have to manage the condition of the building, your staff, train it, prepear yourself for fights in your establishment or when someone touches the girls and you get a nice story with it
Looks good from the screenshots, will give it a try, thanks!