5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
Continue your adventures with Mandy, the sweet, multi-orgasmic cutie who loves it when you watch her, especially when she is being “naughty”. In Mandy’s Room 2, you take on the role of “Mr. Jenkins” once again. As her glitchy robotic diary, you continue to read Mandy’s mind and hear every cute and naughty thought she has.

In this second adventure, you accompany Mandy and her new BFF Molly on a weekend trip to a secluded cabin in the woods. But knowing Mandy, this won’t be any ordinary sleepover. The two girls quickly discover that they have similar “naughty” interests, and before you know it, the clothes come off and the two begin to play a series of “sleepover games” that lead to some very intimate moments. Being a spectator for a game of hide-and-seek has never been this much fun!​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-21
Release Date: 2019-08-09
Developer: HFTGames
Censored: No
Version: 1.08
Language: English
Voices: English
Prequel: Mandy's Room
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - -

1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Yea I'm for sure in on this. I played the first one "Mandys Room" and found the controls to be ... mmmm how do I put this? Oh yea "Fucked Up" but the game itself was quite fun. So I'm hoping this new one has better controls.

Reactions: bubak

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Naughty by Nature, eh? So will they be down for O.P.P.?
(Only people old enough to remember 90s Hip Hop band will get this).

Edit: CboyC95 I recall you starting a thread asking for Lesbian games in off topics a day ago and I believe I'm Not Thea Lundgren! is doing research? Might want to check this game out.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Naughty by Nature, eh? So will they be down for O.P.P.?
(Only people old enough to remember 90s Hip Hop band will get this).

Edit: CboyC95 I recall you starting a thread asking for Lesbian games in off topics a day ago and I believe I'm Not Thea Lundgren! is doing research? Might want to check this game out.
Thanks, I'll give it a try, even though I hate games made in Unity! They just use too many resources for what they are. But, seriously thanks for the recommendation. :)

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
It looks okay visually. Unity games for me are either really good or really bad. From the screenshots, it looks to be mostly girl/girl stuff and that's not exactly a point of interest to me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But not every game is catered to my particular tastes, and that's fine. Still looks to be 'good enough' for a try.

fappinjojo

Mar 9, 2018
Umm... HOLY FUCK! The animations isnt the best, but its pretty fluid and responsive. That voice work is where its fucking at though! The way Molly's actress wimpers in the animations got me ROCK hard, and the scene where Mr. J controlled when they were allowed to orgasm made my dick burst form it's skin. definately a solid 8 to 9/10 game. Also, being able to customize Mandy really made this. I loved the contrast of Mandy at her thiccest and Molly's petite frame.

Diver25

Jan 29, 2018
You just spin around in a circle till you puke.. Something wrong here. barf!!! Couldn't get it to stop spinning. used Rift controllers and xbox controller. nada..

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
" you take on the role of “Mr. Jenkins” once again. "

Why would a Mr. - a Mister - be "female protagonist" tag?

Reactions: pootin

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'm glad someone didn't forget naturism, hundreds of games right there, but just focused on sex alone, none of them consider a space to ppl connected with nature in their birthday suit. :giggle:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/390947_1.jpg

Last edited:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
"store: steam and nutaku" now i dont expect anything honestly. if this is on steam AND nutaku i imagine it must suck. still i give it a try.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote