Unity - Completed - Mandy's Room [v1.31] [HFTGames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

I played he completed Mandy Room 1.31 with my Quest 3 headset.

This is definitely NOT a game. It's just basically a long video that you are forced to sit though. But it is brilliantly made and it deserves at least four stars for that.

The animations are freaking superb. I watched this girl Mandy do all kinds of dances, and well the way her body moved was amazing. I really felt like I was watching a talented person do some casual dance moves. The same goes for the other animations. Later on in the "movie", there is an eight legged robot with a dildo, and the way it moved and had sex with her was like it was an actual living and horny being and not some programmed robot.

The game is brilliant in how it it tries and succeeds in doing everything it can do to increase performance. The trees outside the windows look so realistic. I felt like I was in an actual house, looking out of actual windows. And the houses outside are less detailed to save on computer resources, but they look nice enough where you are content and pleased. Inside the room is the same. The game brilliantly gives the room and Mandy a 3D appearance, but it blends in painted textures and low polygon objects instead of just using a bunch of complicated 3D objects with lots of vertices. Sorry, if I did not explain it well.

Mandy was mostly hot. Watching her sleep was a bit fun because she was slightly animated and breathing while she was sleeping, and her body was really hot. Again, there isn't a ton of detail on her body. She has slight bumps for nipples, but her areolas are painted on. Her vagina has folds and looks somewhat penetrable but it's not going to be the most realistic and detailed pussy you've ever seen. My main problem with Mandy is that her eyes never blink and her lips never move when she talks. If her eyes did blink, I didn't notice them because there was no expression in her eyes or face whatsoever. Adding these things would have hurt the performance of the game a little bit, but I think it would have been worth it. Oh, I forgot to mention the outfits. She has a lot of outfits, every single one of them is super sexy. I think that some of the clothes are painted on to improve performance, and that's fine. She looks good in anything.

The voice is good. I thought I was with an actual girl named Mandy and her voice wasn't annoying or bad. And it was realistic sounding, because it is the voice of an actual female human. It wasn't made using an AI.

In VR mode, I accidentally found a hack. If I stand up and walk towards her in real life, I can see her up close from any angle, even though my character robot is still on a shelf somewhere.

Even though I think this game (actually a movie) was brilliantly made, I do think it was boring and I had to force myself to sit though it, trying not to fall asleep because it was already past my bedtime. It starts off with small sessions where she narrates to her about how horny she is and then the lights go out because she powers you off. Then you wake up again. Repeat a dozen times. Eventually the sessions get longer because she wants you to watch and because she is doing things like masturbating and having sex with robots. There is no way to skip each scene or repeat a scene or go to a menu and repay a scene. So I had to sit there FOREVER going through scene after scene with no control whatsoever. The only reason I was there was to nod my head that I wanted her to proceed to do something naughty. That's why it's not a game. It's just a long VR video.

I think maybe if there was a menu where I could watch certain things over again without the scene ending or it auto playing the next scene, then I would have kept this game installed. Like, if I could find the scene where she sleeps and I could just watch her sleep for hours while doing some virtual desktop stuff, that would be cool. Or if I could watch her do various dances for hours while doing virtual desktop stuff. Or even sex scenes. But I can't do that. There is no way to select a scene to replay.

Overall, I guess it was an okay experience, just to see how it was. Mandy was mostly hot, and the game/video was brilliantly made. But it took a lot of effort on my part to sit through it all and I don't think I will ever play it again. I do think the development team deserves some huge awards though. Everyone on their team was awesome - the voice actress, the animator, the programmer, the modeler - they were all fantastic.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

perechon

Okay , nice graphics, nice idea, but a little too girly for me.
    Mr.J has not enough interactions, just head shaking and nodding are simply not sufficient.
    Also english is not my native language, so I would like some subtitles. Sometimes I havn´t understood what she was babbling about, and what she wanted me to react to.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

FartingRainbows

= Sorry, I couldn't handle anymore of this shite before exiting and deleting game file - took an hour just to get to her noticing the camera turns on when she least expects it to.
    = The overview makes the game sound too good to pass up, but, then, you play it to find it's completely the opposite.
    - I cannot hear what she's says 95% of the time - i have headphones in and pc to 100% volume = gotta be in complete silence to hear what sounds like someone 15 feet away in a humongous empty tin shed = too much faint echo.
    - Cannot skip her dialog = must listen to every drivel whether like it or not.
    - Animation is oh.so.s.l.o.w........ to match her t.a.l.k.i.n.g.........
    - Mouse camera movement makes you feel like you're on a amusement ride spinning at 50mph.
    - Game still runs like a wet wig at lowest quality setting.
    - Pink shade on walls is too bright = hurts eyes.
    - Forced to say "Y" and "No" at certain times.. no choice = The use of this feature is only to move the "video" forward / play next section of video.
    - Zoom moves a few millimetres.
    - App moves at the speed of a snail.
    - I could go on.
    Overall: It's just a video that expects you to click 'Y' or 'N' buttons to get to the next section.
    Rating: 1/5.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

yostik78

will have to agree with all what Macadam said just up there...
    Also the game is not that bad when you look at actual other VR games,

i am not saying that it's better cause yes there is no interractions and that sucks, but at least let's say it's not a bad time playing it once, give it a try is not a waste of time :)

kind of games u can just sit and look at what happens, sometimes can be fun.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

SirBerryBUNS

I just really like this game. I really like the interacting feature of game. The game is funny and sexy at the same time. I had a blast play the game. This game is now one of my new favorites on this site. I will be playing this game over and over repeatedly in the future.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Tonio8513

A good work on the animation which is rather made well rather realistic.

Hard to move around the character (must click a lot a time).
    Sometimes difficult to understand what to do, in particular at the beginning (when you have to move the camera).

A bit short.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

macadam

alright, here my review then...

i cant give it 1 star, but it hardly get 2 starts honestly..

the concept idea to be an little teddy bear robot interactive is pretty neat and i love it. disfunctionment and spying and stuff is well find.

but the game itself is terrible honestly...
    the girl is 18yo (figure...) but she act like an total retard girl. and i mean it. her laugh is barrely acceptable, she laugh like a full retard, she talk like an 30yo women who play the lil' bitch girl. the recording is even terrible as it have a damn huge echo in space that doesnt fit on the bedroom.
    her action are boring and put more into her retarded lil girl horny style.. its just too much.

the game didnt give you any interactivity at all... despite being VR based.. you can actually not do anything at all.
    all you can do is answer some question she ask by "yes" or "no" , and even that , you cant answer what you want.. you are forced to answer the correct shit. not that it give punishment if you answer wrong... you just CANT answer wrong. they are NO CHOICES at all.

the whole game consist on watching that retarded girl doing her retarding sex stuff.. answer her the non-choice-possible question... and watch her again, until you are shut down , then turned ON again to watch her and etc.. etc..

its just boring honestly, you cant move around a few centimeters and you can only look around. no interactions at all.

this game is a game about watching a retarded girl doing sexy and retarded things with no choice, no interactivity and nothing.. better watching a visual novel at this point.

nothing but a big waste of VR... i feel pain for who buyed this on VR on steam or else. they get scammed hardly.

dont waste your time playing it... shit, you cant even say "playing" as you dont play, you just watch.... a retarded girl. with an unbearable voice. terrible... just terrible. i still give it 2 stars because i feel bad for peoples who buyed it. but shit 1 star is not abusing either lol